Has the press(lelft weaponized coronavirus?

stevenash

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

No, I mean you say you don’t like smearing ads, but you support a man as President who is king of smears. Oh, the sad irony.

I'm pretty sure every politician in the last 40 years has run a smear ad or two trying to get elected.

I hate that they do it. What am I supposed to do about it? Not vote? 

Why don't you bring up something else not relevant to the conversation...troll.

Just now, NetCat said:

I'm pretty sure every politician in the last 40 years has run a smear ad or two trying to get elected.

Then call trump out when he does it... snowflake.

3 minutes ago, NetCat said:

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Then call trump out when he does it... snowflake.

Can you read? 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

You people are constantly trying to troll me out of here, so I don’t get you get off calling me a troll.

No matter what you think of Dr. Drew, did he say anything that is not true? This flu season, in the USA, 25,000,000 people have had the flu and 20,000 have died. The media must have missed that huh?

49 minutes ago, baddog said:

No matter what you think of Dr. Drew, did he say anything that is not true? This flu season, in the USA, 25,000,000 people have had the flu and 20,000 have died. The media must have missed that huh?

Do the math, please. The numbers you give indicate a mortality rate of 0.001. If the flu here this year had the 1.00 % mortality of Coronavirus,  that would make 250,000 dead instead of 20,000. I think the media would be all over that. 

That’s why the alarm. A disease with a death rate 100 times greater than the norm needs to be focused on and dealt with quickly.

10 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Do the math, please. The numbers you give indicate a mortality rate of 0.001. If the flu here this year had the 1.00 % mortality of Coronavirus,  that would make 250,000 dead instead of 20,000. I think the media would be all over that. 

That’s why the alarm. A disease with a death rate 100 times greater than the norm needs to be focused on and dealt with quickly.

And the other 99% get a cold. Grow up dude. This virus has killed the old, young, and the sickly. The flu kills people with good health. You are an alarmist.

26 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Deaths do NOT come from the coronavirus.  Its simply an upper respiratory issue.  Deaths DO come from those with some other existing condition before the virus is acquired.  Same thing happens with the flu.     If you are a healthy individual, the flu and/or corona virus is very unlikely to cause your death.  Every day people with other issues go into the hospital after getting the flu and wind up passing because of pneumonia.

18 hours ago, stevenash said:

Deaths do NOT come from the coronavirus.  Its simply an upper respiratory issue.  Deaths DO come from those with some other existing condition before the virus is acquired.  Same thing happens with the flu.     If you are a healthy individual, the flu and/or corona virus is very unlikely to cause your death.  Every day people with other issues go into the hospital after getting the flu and wind up passing because of pneumonia.

So, everyone else but you and trump are liars?

I dont believe making a statement about the virus and the impact it has on ones health speaks to anyone being a liar.   I am more than confident that the statement I made in the aforementioned  post is correct.  Do you disagree with it?  If so, please elaborate as I am interested to see if your medical knowledge has the same depth as your knowledge of the Koran.