Has the press(lelft weaponized coronavirus?

stevenash

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

The media and the Dimwits are behind this hysteria.  Just saw the US confirmed its 1000th coronavirus case.  The flu has how many confirmed cases? They couldn't get Trump out with the sham impeachment, so they gonna run with this 💩.  Just use common sense people, the flu is far more deadly.

March Madness is next.  Some pro teams are already going to play without fans 

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

The media and the Dimwits are behind this hysteria.  Just saw the US confirmed its 1000th coronavirus case.  The flu has how many confirmed cases? They couldn't get Trump out with the sham impeachment, so they gonna run with this 💩.  Just use common sense people, the flu is far more deadly.

The flu has a higher rate of death than this crap

24 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

The flu has a higher rate of death than this crap

Absolutely, but the flu won't strike fear in the public's eye such as coronavirus.  The media and their liberal counterparts will stop at nothing to defeat Trump.  The economy is doing well, meaning a great chance Trump is re-elected.  What better way to cripple the economy, than to strike fear in the weak minded.

13 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I’m about 99% sure they won’t cancel. Already losing a lot of money due to no fans. 

Well I take that back now....geeeess

fred hoilberg coached for Nebraska Last night with the flu..  but no big uproar over that even tho it is contagious and people die from it.

shutting the nba down.  No fans at games.  
no travel.  Well if it’s that bad then I need Trump to come on today and shut all work down. ALL WORK.  Shut everything down. EVERYTHING.  Everybody stay home.

why haven’t we shut everything down?

why?

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Well I take that back now....geeeess

fred hoilberg coached for Nebraska Last night with the flu..  but no big uproar over that even tho it is contagious and people die from it.

shutting the nba down.  No fans at games.  
no travel.  Well if it’s that bad then I need Trump to come on today and shut all work down. ALL WORK.  Shut everything down. EVERYTHING.  Everybody stay home.

why haven’t we shut everything down?

why?

I'm with you, if it's this bad nobody needs to get out.