Hamshire-Fannett 32 Huffman Hargrave 30/FINAL

WOSgrad

9 hours ago, Lazeek said:

He finished 4th in district.  Slow your roll!!!

There’s always one or maybe two good ol boys who hate to see it .. Let me ask you a question HF has been to the playoffs how many times in the last 10 yrs?  HJ never has a down year ..Lumberton coach is solid but the job Rideaux has done can’t be duplicated,. Even Ray Charles could see that but carry on sir ....

4 minutes ago, Mamba said:

There’s always one or maybe two good ol boys who hate to see it .. Let me ask you a question HF has been to the playoffs how many times in the last 10 yrs?  HJ never has a down year ..Lumberton coach is solid but the job Rideaux has done can’t be duplicated,. Even Ray Charles could see that but carry on sir ....

lumberton made playoffs for first time in 20 years last year, they broke the school record this year for most wins and just won first ever playoff game. That’s just as good as what Fannett has done and plus they beat Fannett twice this year. I would say Clay Davis as done just as a better job then either of them. Why are people acting like Fannett doesn’t have some good basketball players?? They had a pretty good football team the last 2 years they have athletes!! Let’s stop acting like Fannett doesn’t have talent.

43 minutes ago, Mamba said:

Hf had the 3rd best talent in the district (maybe 4th) so at best they achieved exactly what they should have; that isn't coach of the year material to me. Don't get me wrong I think he is a great coach, but I don't feel he did anything that special because he had some really good basketball players on his team this year. 

57 minutes ago, Mamba said:

Do we go ahead and give Frank Vogel NBA coach of the year or does the addition of LeBron and Anthony Davis have quite a bit to do with it?  Perhaps Billy Donovan or Taylor Jenkins are more deserving.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Do we go ahead and give Frank Vogel NBA coach of the year or does the addition of LeBron and Anthony Davis have quite a bit to do with it?  Perhaps Billy Donovan or Taylor Jenkins are more deserving.

Brad Stevens gets my vote every time. 😎🙌🏾☘️🍀

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I watched that last HF possession, what exactly was Huffman trying to accomplish on defense?? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Yea, #40 got stuck and didn't know what to do, but his teammate #4 saw the bad situation unfolding and left his man to try and stop the pass, but he got there too late.  Wasn't anything spectacular that the HF ball handler did.