UT Alum and Big girl

BS Wildcats

You two have labeled numerous posters here as being racist.  I just cast my ballot for a black man as sheriff of Polk County.  I was wondering how one that would vote for a black man can be labeled a racist.  Maybe the two of you should take a long hard look in the mirror when it comes to being racist.  Careful as to watch you might see.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:39 PM, stevenash said:

One of them ( guess) is going to tell you that only white people can be racist.

Like I’ve said before, racism is defined as a belief that one’s race is superior to another. China and Japan are examples of racist countries that aren’t white. I have known and discussed racial divides with many black people over the course of my life and never once have I heard one voice superiority over the white race. Their insistence was only that they are equal, whites are no better than. Black people are prejudiced for sure, but there’s a big difference between prejudice and racism. Keep that division stoked, boys, your master is proud of you, I’m sure.

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Like I’ve said before, racism is defined as a belief that one’s race is superior to another. China and Japan are examples of racist countries that aren’t white. I have known and discussed racial divides with many black people over the course of my life and never once have I heard one voice superiority over the white race. Their insistence was only that they are equal, whites are no better than. Black people are prejudiced for sure, but there’s a big difference between prejudice and racism. Keep that division stoked, boys, your master is proud of you, I’m sure.

Louis Farrakhan ring a bell?  That clown preaches hate and racism.  He preaches black superiority over whites and everyone else.  99.99% of African-Americans do not agree with Farrakhan.  He is an extremist.  Educated people of all races and ethnicities can see through the extremists regardless of color.

Racism exists from all sides...white, black, and brown.  As a society, we have made some progress, but we have a long ways to go.

Everyone do your own small part for fairness and equality and we will get there.  Help one another and stop tearing each other down.

Go Indians.  Peace.

21 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Louis Farrakhan ring a bell?  That clown preaches hate and racism.  He preaches black superiority over whites and everyone else.  99.99% of African-Americans do not agree with Farrakhan.  He is an extremist.  Educated people of all races and ethnicities can see through the extremists regardless of color.

Racism exists from all sides...white, black, and brown.  As a society, we have made some progress, but we have a long ways to go.

Everyone do your own small part for fairness and equality and we will get there.  Help one another and stop tearing each other down.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Very well stated, sir.   Unfortunately, this does not fit the narrative of the left.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:21 AM, UT alum said:

Just trying to prove you have no clue as to what you are talking about when you call me a racist.  No way in a hell a white racist, as you have claimed I am, would vote for a black man.

Troll on

On 2/27/2020 at 9:21 AM, UT alum said:

11 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I haven’t called you a racist.

Who are you talking to here?

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 9:21 AM, UT alum said:

If I am understanding you correctly, prejudice is acceptable but racism is not?

She doesnt believe there is a need for proof, just like all of the left.   They believe if they make a serious allegation, that makes it true.  Good example:  Donald Trump colluded with the Russians over the presidential election.   Muller could find no proof, but they have stated it so many times, to them it is totally true.

These two are just trying to troll us. This political board is nice to discuss things on, but I didn't make an account just for this. Like most of y'all, I'm on this website to discuss sports. I've seen all of you somewhere else on this site talking about one sport or another...except @UT alum or @Big girl

So ut and bg, what's y'alls other account names? I'm asking so we can converse on the sports pages too. I have a hard time believing that y'all started an account just to talk politics on a sports website. 

11 hours ago, NetCat said:

These two are just trying to troll us. This political board is nice to discuss things on, but I didn't make an account just for this. Like most of y'all, I'm on this website to discuss sports. I've seen all of you somewhere else on this site talking about one sport or another...except @UT alum or @Big girl

So ut and bg, what's y'alls other account names? I'm asking so we can converse on the sports pages too. I have a hard time believing that y'all started an account just to talk politics on a sports website. 

I am what I am.