Hummm!

Reagan

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

Sir, that makes you an Islamaphobe!!!!!

What ever fit s the narrative. I ve studied the koran enough to know what it s teachings are. And just because some don’t act on it still doesn’t make the teachings acceptable.

“Peace in the Middle East” HA!  Yeah right....will never happen as long as islam is around. Their hatred is deeply rooted...

Im also a murderphobe, rapistphobe, pedophilephobe, lazyliving of the govtphobe, abortionistphobe, racistphobe, thieveryphobe, massmanipulatorphobe, I could keep going

On 2/24/2020 at 10:07 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

The sooner we keep these people out the better.....too many examples as well as history to show what the root of islam is.

What are those examples? My understanding is that the root of Islam was the birth of Abraham’s son Ishmael. Please enlighten me.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I think he suggested you study the Koran and come to your own conclusion.    Would that not be preferable to just making statements that are possibly incorrect?    What relevance to his suggestion does his status as a Koran scholar have?

Exactly.  Same goes for a Christian listenIng to a preacher.  Study what he preached about to make sure he s following the word. Don’t take someone s else word for it

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

You a Koran scholar?

i wouldn’t call myself a “scholar” but I did study it for roughly 6 months about 4 years ago.

13 hours ago, stevenash said:

Then it seems that you might be in a position  to tell him that his perception regarding the Koran is incorrect>  What about that UT Alum?

I majored in history and have done some reading of the Koran. By the way, what incorrect perception are you referring to?