Teneha Preview

HasBeen36

19 minutes ago, Hupernikomen said:

Well the good news is you got three responses to your query in under an hour.  

Thumbs up for your civil response btw.  

Thank you.

If you were up til 2 in the morning the previous "evening" only to have someone obviously ignore the info that you provide, I bet your response would not be far off from mine.

1 minute ago, WOSgrad said:

Thank you.

If you were up til 2 in the morning the previous "evening" only to have someone obviously ignore the info that you provide, I bet your response would not be far off from mine.

There wasn’t an obvious ignore. I was in a hurry and just glanced real quick over stuff and didn’t see it. I appreciate all you and AAW do for SETX basketball

1 minute ago, HasBeen36 said:

There wasn’t an obvious ignore. I was in a hurry and just glanced real quick over stuff and didn’t see it. I appreciate all you and AAW do for SETX basketball

I appreciate it and was frankly quite surprised that that sort of question came from you.  You are a provider, not a consumer.

I guess just take my response to lack of sleep the previous night and I apologize for any offense.

10 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I appreciate it and was frankly quite surprised that that sort of question came from you.  You are a provider, not a consumer.

I guess just take my response to lack of sleep the previous night and I apologize for any offense.

You’re good! No harm no foul. Busy time of the year for y’all. 

9 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Thank you.

I wish all my responses were with grace, but I know I often fall short. 

And I echo what Hasbeen said, thanks for always keeping us informed and giving us all an outlet to discuss and listen to SE Texas sports.