Democratic Debate Meltdown

NetCat

The only reason Sanders refers to Bloomberg as a billionaire, like it’s a bad thing, is only because he isn’t one.

Sanders say all the polls have him beating Trump. Must be the same polls that predicted Hillary’s landslide victory. How did that play out again?

None of these yo-yos has a snowball’s chance against Trump. 

On 2/19/2020 at 8:34 PM, NetCat said:

Watching this debate is like watching small children bicker. Honest ask: @UT alum and @Big girl, who are you guys voting for out of this bunch? 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Trump acts like a petulant 2 year old, yet you voted for him.

So...not gonna answer the question?

Really just was curious. Says something about you that you refuse to answer even the simplest of questions...

45 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Really just was curious. Says something about you that you refuse to answer even the simplest of questions...

The left never answers questions. This one would commit them to one candidate who we could rip apart at the seams, kinda like they try to do to Trump. 

Using a word like petulant.....this is not Big Girl. Of course he/she won’t admit to that either.

On 2/28/2020 at 2:17 PM, NetCat said:

I’m on a Facebook timeline with a bunch of liberals.  I ask the same question, who are you going to vote for?  Only one answered.   I think they’re ashamed to say.  But it’s possible I’m giving them to much credit.  It’s possible they don’t even know who’s running.  Brainwashed so much they, like a Lab Rat, just run the maze and punch Dem.   In Orwell’s book, 1984, the main objective was to stop “free thinking”, thus, Ignorance is Strength.