BI-DISTRICT GAME INFORMATION/PLEASE POST HERE!

WOSgrad

57 minutes ago, catfever said:

Is it just me or does the Silsbee vs. Livingston game in Baytown seem way out of the way to play each other?  Did this have to do with closer venues being taken due to the seeding game?  AAW, you have any insights?

I would have rather seen a home and home flip myself!!

2 hours ago, catfever said:

Is it just me or does the Silsbee vs. Livingston game in Baytown seem way out of the way to play each other?  Did this have to do with closer venues being taken due to the seeding game?  AAW, you have any insights?

Most likely this was the case. I know that Shepherd and Livingston was doing most of the leg work in getting venues for their games with HJ and Silsbee.

20 hours ago, catfever said:

Both teams have a 90 minute ride to the venue. Last year at Kountze (great facility, btw) was practically a home game for Hardin-Jefferson.

Lee College has a great facility. And it's a true neutral court. I'm excited to be there tonight.

2 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Both teams have a 90 minute ride to the venue. Last year at Kountze (great facility, btw) was practically a home game for Hardin-Jefferson.

Lee College has a great facility. And it's a true neutral court. I'm excited to be there tonight.

I still would have rather flipped for home or home.....