Barbers Hill 38 Nederland 67/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Any word on how they will handle seeding?

Should hear something today I assume. Nederland probably good with coin flip, PA might want to try and get that taste out of their mouth from last week 😬 but why risk injury for either team? First round you either run with or control pace of game (Dog style) with Galveston Ball or get Friendswood and depend on making more shots with slower game...second round is where is gets tough 

Good Luck to both teams. Hopefully this district can make a good playoff run

49 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've heard it before from a few H-J fans several moons ago.  Apparently,  there's some truth to it...

I didn't start hearing about or seeing a dunk count til a HJ poster long time ago brought it up on here. I believe it all started cause of one of their star players was showing off his bunnies every game. 

8 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Nederland playing well at then end of the year or BH about to make an early exit?

We played sloppy and Nederland played well.  They worked the ball around nicely and gained momentum late in 1st and rode it a while.  We open up with Texas City which we beat early in the season.  If we come back together as a team and hit the 3s, we have a chance.  Nederland has improved over the later half of the season and may get some playoff wins this year.

7 hours ago, BH85 said:

We played sloppy and Nederland played well.  They worked the ball around nicely and gained momentum late in 1st and rode it a while.  We open up with Texas City which we beat early in the season.  If we come back together as a team and hit the 3s, we have a chance.  Nederland has improved over the later half of the season and may get some playoff wins this year.

Agreed.. Nederland is playing well as of late. I think y’all get it together and beat TC.