Little Cypress-Mauriceville 39 Hamshire-Fannett 61/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just curious Mamba. Was it coaching that lost it for HF the first time they played LC-M in district? Just asking ;)

Maybe more adjustments were made from HF’s coaching staff. Just because you lose one game doesn’t mean you can come back and be better the next. Also, how was HF’s coaching Silsbee and HJ?

20 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just curious Mamba. Was it coaching that lost it for HF the first time they played LC-M in district? Just asking ;)

Well i believe HF was without their pg I could be wrong . But tonight no adjustments were made the LCM coach so losses will happen but what you after the loss says a lot 

25 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I would say it was playing without our pg & for that game Edwards came off bench at first as backup center instead starting at forward 

Let this sink in BISD allowed two of its brightest young coaches Tigee Rideaux(HF) & Micheal Thomas (Temple HS) to leave the district & rebuild struggling programs . Both have made the playoffs after droughts. They were told they were too young in so many words because they would’ve able t handle kids discipline wise . Guess the jokes on them !!!! Congrats Coach Rideaux (Coach Of The Year ) & Micheal Thomas (Coach Of The Year )