Hamshire-Fannett 40 Hardin-Jefferson 39/FINAL

WOSgrad

I know the Freshman/JV referee you are talking about and it is disgraceful that an official would call a game his own child is playing in.  It is disgraceful that someone would schedule that (also a HF person).  Referees are by nature supposed to be neutral and he's assigned his own children's games?  Not good.

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 8:35 PM, whsalum said:

Overall I felt the crew did a good job. One of them I consider the best official in the chapter. My bone of contention is an immediate whistle on an intentional foul when a team has fouls to give but more contact completely ignored on the next inbound at the exact same location. If it’s a foul when the opposing team has fouls to give then it’s also a foul when they don’t. 

You talking about the ref that gave the tech?

24 minutes ago, The Cook said:

You talking about the ref that gave the tech?

In this quote I don’t remember which official was on the ball. I know there was back to back inbound plays so I’m not sure if the officials rotated or not. My question was calling a touch foul with a foul to give and then not calling one on the exact same contact on the next possession. It’s either a foul on both or neither. Fouls have to be called by violation not situations. Like I said before overall the officials did a good job in the varsity game in a super charged atmosphere. I didn’t agree with the technical but I wasn’t on the floor, I do however know the HF coach was given a warning earlier for a much more demonstrative act. I tip my cap to HF though they did what they needed to do to win. 

12 minutes ago, whsalum said:

In this quote I don’t remember which official was on the ball. I know there was back to back inbound plays so I’m not sure if the officials rotated or not. My question was calling a touch foul with a foul to give and then not calling one on the exact same contact on the next possession. It’s either a foul on both or neither. Fouls have to be called by violation not situations. Like I said before overall the officials did a good job in the varsity game in a super charged atmosphere. I didn’t agree with the technical but I wasn’t on the floor, I do however know the HF coach was given a warning earlier for a much more demonstrative act. I tip my cap to HF though they did what they needed to do to win. 

I agree with you that the refs did a good job of managing a very intense gym, crowd and teams. I also thought the ref that called the tech looked like he was mad and it was personal