John Kelly

Big girl

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Anyone that is ok with murdering babies, is as pure as mud.

That’s fine, BS. Call it what you will. The red words in the four gospels address the poor, the hungry, the dispossessed, the sick, the immigrant, etc. I can’t recall where the Savior discoursed on either homosexuality or a woman’s right to choose. I judge you not for supporting a political party whose platform shafts all those people mentioned above. I respect your rights as a citizen, including that of having your own opinion and expressing it freely. If it makes you feel good to condemn others as Godless who don’t have the same opinion, that’s on you.

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

That’s fine, BS. Call it what you will. The red words in the four gospels address the poor, the hungry, the dispossessed, the sick, the immigrant, etc. I can’t recall where the Savior discoursed on either homosexuality or a woman’s right to choose. I judge you not for supporting a political party whose platform shafts all those people mentioned above. I respect your rights as a citizen, including that of having your own opinion and expressing it freely. If it makes you feel good to condemn others as Godless who don’t have the same opinion, that’s on you.

Murder is murder, no matter how you slice it.  The Savior wrote in stone, Thou shall not kill.  Pretty plain and simple, has nothing to do with political platform, just common sense morals.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Murder is murder, no matter how you slice it.  The Savior wrote in stone, Thou shall not kill.  Pretty plain and simple, has nothing to do with political platform, just common sense morals.

I believe that it was God himself that wrote on the stone. The Savior came that the law might be fulfilled. Grace took the place of condemnation.