Duncanville and Keller

TrojanWarrior08

Duncanville HC Samples is suspended for 1 game this coming season and program is on probation for one year because they violated UIL rules in the use of a volunteer coach. You cannot have a person on staff giving instruction without being an employee of the school district.

Samples owned up to it and they will not be appealing.

Guest ECBucFan

The whole Duncanville culture is rotten. The girls basket ball coach is a hard core cheat. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2019/04/02/former-duncanville-girls-basketball-coach-cathy-self-morgan-issued-3-year-suspension-by-uil-for-recruiting-violations/

Duncanville is the present day version of Dallas Carter of the 1980's.  

On 2/13/2020 at 5:18 PM, ECBucFan said:

The whole Duncanville culture is rotten. The girls basket ball coach is a hard core cheat. 

This is the hidden content, please

Duncanville is the present day version of Dallas Carter of the 1980's.  

You have a football coach that broke a grey area rule and girls basketball coach who had been openly cheating for years get punished by the UIL for violations they brought on themselves. How is that anywhere comparable to groups of kids going out to commit armed robberies and aggravated assaults against the public? If you're talking about being a state championship contender then I agree. Other than that they probably run the cleanest sports program in all of Southern Dallas County. 

Guest ECBucFan
9 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Other than that they probably run the cleanest sports program in all of Southern Dallas County. 

Yeah, I doubt the Duncanville football team has comitted as many felonies as Carter did. After all, Carter was more lawless than the Bloods and Crips combined, LOL. 

As far as athletics, Duncanville has been described as "The greater D-FW all star team... Do the math, LOL

12 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Yeah, I doubt the Duncanville football team has comitted as many felonies as Carter did. After all, Carter was more lawless than the Bloods and Crips combined, LOL. 

As far as athletics, Duncanville has been described as "The greater D-FW all star team... Do the math, LOL

Lol, if you do the math you’ll see their neighbor Desoto has signed more kids and has even more transfers in recent history. I would pretty much say the same for their other neighbor, Cedar Hill. Lancaster is also right there with those three 6A powerhouses and robs kids from Oak Cliff who should normally go to Carter and SOC. Those kids in south Dallas move around just like our kids do on the SW side of Houston. The difference is the coaching and level of dedication in the DFW. 

Guest ECBucFan

I agree with you. Desoto recruits a lot too. In the south Dallas area, where Reginald "The Godfather" Samples bounces around,  kids are recruited and traded left and right. I mentioned Duncanville girls basketball too. It went far beyond south Dallas. The Duncanville coach had a state wide recruiting net. Cathy Self-Morgan laughed and said, "yeah, I am greedy" when referrring to her San Antonio area recruits before she got caught.,