Next Year

no-look

3 minutes ago, Cardinal 1 said:

So it's Silsbee guys on here hating too? 🤔 Dang bro 😔 that's messed up. 

I'm only hating on a poster who repeatedly is posting statements about kids that I know for a fact are false.

He stated that Adams NEVER played for Silsbee Middle school and stated that Bush NEVER lived in Silsbee. Those are lies and I will defend the truth on those two every time.

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm only hating on a poster who repeatedly is posting statements about kids that I know for a fact are false.

He stated that Adams NEVER played for Silsbee Middle school and stated that Bush NEVER lived in Silsbee. Those are lies and I will defend the truth on those two every time.

As an administrator of this wonderful site shouldn't you fight this hard to find fact in all allegations or are you just the Silsbee fact checker?

2 minutes ago, idiotproof1981 said:

As an administrator of this wonderful site shouldn't you fight this hard to find fact in all allegations or are you just the Silsbee fact checker?

I spoke on the things I know for a fact are true or false.

I personally watched (along with many others) Jordan Adams play basketball for Silsbee Middle School. You stated he never did.

I personally know where Bush lives because they live in my neighborhood for years and have spoken to him and his dad on many occasions in our neighborhood. You stated he never lived in Silsbee.

Those things I have personal knowledge of and will defend those facts no matter what school or family is involved.

You are the one who has lied here, not me even though you called me a liar.

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Yeah he played there for sure, I remember that. 

I have voiced my opinions on the transfer situations at Yates and HF because on the surface they look suspicious.

Bottom line is this, some of the players at those schools were ruled eligible by the DEC and some were not. So be it.

I think the current structure of the UIL transfer policy is a bit broken. But for now, it is what it is.

Doesn't mean that folks can't voice their displeasure on it and it doesn't mean it's sour grapes.

BTW, I think Tigee is a very good coach. No doubt.

I just hope that folks don't try and hinder what's going on at HF. Man let them folks have something to cheer for. It's been a while since they had anything to pack the gym for and that crowd at EC when they played Huffman was amazing. The majority of that program is sophomores and freshmen, just a hand full of juniors. Those juniors and the one senior I'm sure were tired of getting their tails kicked by everyone. Folks just need to leave well enough alone and enjoy the games. Next season in that district will now have at least 6 highly competitive games with HJ, Huffman, and HF. Liberty isn't an easy win either

2 minutes ago, Magic Johnson said:

It seems to me to be a black and white issue...All the white people are very upset that a Black man is winning at HF...Y'all sound silly...

H.J = Cheaters

Silsbee = Cheaters

AAW = You're a hater...

Trump = H.J/Silsbee Fan

"I'm out of control, you're out of control, we're all out of control" lol

I don't hate. I agitate.

5 minutes ago, Magic Johnson said:

It seems to me to be a black and white issue...All the white people are very upset that a Black man is winning at HF...Y'all sound silly...

H.J = Cheaters

Silsbee = Cheaters

AAW = You're a hater...

Trump = H.J/Silsbee Fan

"I'm out of control, you're out of control, we're all out of control" lol

Doesn't involve me then. I am Mexican.

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I have voiced my opinions on the transfer situations at Yates and HF because on the surface they look suspicious.

Bottom line is this, some of the players at those schools were ruled eligible by the DEC and some were not. So be it.

I think the current structure of the UIL transfer policy is a bit broken. But for now, it is what it is.

Doesn't mean that folks can't voice their displeasure on it and it doesn't mean it's sour grapes.

Maybe we need to start over. My bad if I misspoke about the silsbee kids because I’m all for all kids. I just don’t think it’s cool what is going on daily about a guy who gives his all to these kids each and everyday. As a man I’ll admit if I’m wrong. I just think it’s bad that this forum has turned into a daily attack on a coach who works his @$$ off 

8 minutes ago, Cardinal 1 said:

I just hope that folks don't try and hinder what's going on at HF. Man let them folks have something to cheer for. It's been a while since they had anything to pack the gym for and that crowd at EC when they played Huffman was amazing. The majority of that program is sophomores and freshmen, just a hand full of juniors. Those juniors and the one senior I'm sure were tired of getting their tails kicked by everyone. Folks just need to leave well enough alone and enjoy the games. Next season in that district will now have at least 6 highly competitive games with HJ, Huffman, and HF. Liberty isn't an easy win either

There are no pushovers in that district Rideaux is my guy but I have 1st place going to HJ 2nd to Huffman 3rd to HF 4th to Livingston. But I believe HJ HF and Huffman can all win it 

1 minute ago, idiotproof1981 said:

Ooohh snap u must be the reporter guy Sanchez. Well at least ur identity isn’t hidden much respect. 

I thought everyone knew who I was on here.

Yes I guess you can call me the face of SETXsports. I don't hide mainly because I can't. lol

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

I thought everyone knew who I was on here.

Yes I guess you can call me the face of SETXsports. I don't hide mainly because I can't. lol

I have a little known fact. Rideaux actually coached bush Tyler Adams McCain clover(PA) carpenter(wb) Dotson (ozen) when they were in middle school. 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Think Yates will escape the crowd treatment that was given to Tripple Academy back in 2013?   I actually felt bad for the players but not the coaches. 

29 minutes ago, no-look said:

Think Yates will escape the crowd treatment that was given to Tripple Academy back in 2013?   I actually felt bad for the players but not the coaches. 

I actually sympathized with all involved with Triple A.

It was the UIL that I and most others were angry about. They had no business playing in 1A classification.

Guest ECBucFan
2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I don't hate. I agitate.

You go beyond agitating. You instigate. 

I participate in a number of forums on a variety of topics. The moderators elsewhere are almostly always professional, and stay on the "high road" almost exclusivly, even if pushed. You do not. You even brag about agitating. You troll. You followed me to unrelated threads not too long ago just to troll me, totally unprovolked. Why start trouble??? You have often done this with others, and you bash others too, even when just sharing an opinion. Thats just sad for a moderator to do the very things they are supposed to be preventing. Its not a good look. It drives good people away. Don't be the "Silsbee Cyberbully". Try to be nice instead. You might enjoy life more.