Next Year

no-look

1 hour ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I think EC loses their PG but I think they will still be in the mix they always do... As for Coldspring we lose a few but not enough to make another run... District should be interesting now that Huntington is in it now

I think the basketball district for Huntington is different than Coldsprings. 

2 hours ago, no-look said:

Just guessing, The new district that Huntington is in should be balanced and no clear favorite...  Coldspring should be an early favorite in their district. But who knows this early. 

My guess is Coldspring New Waverly Trinity and Huntington are the early favorites... Beyond that is anyone's guess but who knows plus I'm curious to see the Coldspring and New Waverly game since they played us close at home last time

Edited by TrojanWarrior08
Mistake on date Coldspring plays New Waverly

8 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Silsbee should be very, very good in the future.

There will be some growing pains next year, no doubt, but they could legitimately have a shot at state the next 3 years after that.

What does the height picture look like?  Quantity has a quality all its own.  Quantity as in inches.   

3 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

What does the height picture look like?  Quantity has a quality all its own.  Quantity as in inches.   

Hard to say exactly what it will be since a lot of these kids are still only 13 - 14 years old. A few are already 6 feet tall though.

Hoping Jones and Williams can come around next year for us and make more of an impact. One kid on JV looks to be about 6`2" and is pretty good at times. If he could get better and move up next year that would help also.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:53 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

PA Memorial needs to be talked about as they'll have Young Abrams returning, who'll be without a doubt the best PG in SETX next year  ..

I say different...I believe it may be Henry as he has more to assist to coming back...PG is hard to justify cause hes more of a scorer than facilitator speaking of abrahm but if you say floor general than you may be correct. Those are two different players PG vs Floor General. 

I think one of the schools to be helped the most by realignment will be Vidor. I mean honestly have you seen what the 5A district will look like that we are leaving. They added BMT United and Crosby to a district with PAM and Ned. We can’t compete there but in this new Orange County +2 district we could surprise some people.