Attn: UT Alum, Big Girl, and associates

stevenash

22 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

A woman becomes pregnant not the man. Having sex is not the crime nor is creating a human being.  The crime is killing that human being.

Do you re read what you write before you hit “send/post”

So is it safe to say by your logic that if a woman didn’t want an abortion but the man did he could force that Since he was part of creating the life.

He could volunteer to take the child. To pay child support if it were born, or yet, raise it instead of the mother. 

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Just because the SCOTUS says it's not murder?  Some day there will be One that will change your mind, as well as those that had abortions and those that performed them.  The One I speak of is who you need to bow to.

I do. Why don’t you leave eternal decision making to Him? 

4 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

So does thAt mean no matter what law man comes up with next.... no matter how grotesque or morally wrong it is it’s ok/right?.....because man says so

That sounds like what @UT alum is saying. The law is more important to him than morals. Tell me if I'm wrong but that's how you come off on here @UT alum.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I try and fit my narrative to the law.

Common sense should play a role at some point.  Not calling a baby, a baby, until it is born is ridiculous.  You have to wonder if these people have ever looked at an image of a BABY while it is still in the womb.  But, you still say it is not a baby until born.  How is that?

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Common sense should play a role at some point.  Not calling a baby, a baby, until it is born is ridiculous.  You have to wonder if these people have ever looked at an image of a BABY while it is still in the womb.  But, you still say it is not a baby until born.  How is that?

Doesn’t t fit the narrative