Attn: UT Alum, Big Girl, and associates

stevenash

On 2/15/2020 at 8:37 AM, UT alum said:

Gotta call BS on that one. I have never once heard or read of anyone saying that the solution is for the man to keep his pants zipped. It’s is invariably the woman who should keep her legs crossed. That is sexist, pure and simple. Also, it isn’t murder just because you say it is.  Try staying within the bounds of statutory language. Is that possible?

Your laughable and actually quite pathetic with your argument.

it takes two (male and female for you liberals, a penis and a vagina) so yes both are responsible.

Wow it’s not murder....ok. Whatever UTalum says.

you must not have kids, or nieces or nephews.....

Scary thought to know your moral compass.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:48 AM, NetCat said:

We've restricted immigration many times before. You act like this is the first time...or maybe you forgot history? 

We’ve restricted foreign nationals residing in our country legally before, so no, I haven’t forgotten history. I believe we shanghaied the Chinese when we got through using them to build the railroad. The Irish were vilified  here as they fled their famine ravished country. The most historic restrictions are associated with some form of nationalistic xenophobia. Let’s dig up some more examples, shall we?

16 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Your laughable and actually quite pathetic with your argument.

it takes two (male and female for you liberals, a penis and a vagina) so yes both are responsible.

Wow it’s not murder....ok. Whatever UTalum says.

you must not have kids, or nieces or nephews.....

Scary thought to know your moral compass.

I have kids and grandkids, pal. Oodles of neices and nephews. And, some kin who know firsthand the extremely difficult decision of abortion. I love and respect them all. That’s my moral compass, jackass.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:49 AM, NetCat said:

You read it in the post you were quoting

You are unbelievable. That freakin’ quote said the man bears responsibility for the pregnancy, but only the woman can have the abortion, thereby exonerating the man and convicting the woman in commission of the “crime”. Sick.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:39 AM, baddog said:

Yes. A fact of nature is that sex to a man is always “yes”. It is the woman who says no. I know that is hard for people like yourself to comprehend, but it is true nonetheless. You must not be married. Lol.  How can a woman have the power to determine life or death when she didn’t have the power to determine whether or not she could possibly become pregnant? Let’s not act like we are always protecting a woman from a perilous situation and allowing an abortion simply because she is pregnant. 99% of abortions are used for birth control, where this powerful woman’s mind could have used birth control BEFORE the sexual experience. There are too many ways to have prevented this unwanted pregnancy.

The man can use a prophylactic or he could have had a vasectomy. Yes, men do have a say. However, if the woman knows he is still virile and not wearing protection, then it is on her as to whether or not she becomes pregnant. If the woman is brainless enough to become pregnant, with all the preventive products available today, why should we empower her with the ability to decide life or death?

Here is a good question.....what percentage of abortions are performed on married women?

I know one in my family. The vibe is so damned sanctimonious in here. Biggest bunch of stone throwing sinners I’ve seen in a while.

47 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You are unbelievable. That freakin’ quote said the man bears responsibility for the pregnancy, but only the woman can have the abortion, thereby exonerating the man and convicting the woman in commission of the “crime”. Sick.

A woman becomes pregnant not the man. Having sex is not the crime nor is creating a human being.  The crime is killing that human being.

Do you re read what you write before you hit “send/post”

So is it safe to say by your logic that if a woman didn’t want an abortion but the man did he could force that Since he was part of creating the life.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:54 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

Nice try on the sexist thing. I believe a man has a responsibility as well, but the man can’t have an abortion cause he s a male. The woman has an abortion.  I know there s a lot of confusion out there with trans  people.   

what s sick is someone of the mindset that an innocent baby is worth killing.

all because the govt deems it a woman’s right.   

He should keep his stuff in his pants

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I have kids and grandkids, pal. Oodles of neices and nephews. And, some kin who know firsthand the extremely difficult decision of abortion. I love and respect them all. That’s my moral compass, jackass.

I may be a jackass but I ll ask you some point blank ?s

So have you told them that you would ve been ok with your wife or daughters/daughter in laws to abort life?

and therefore not having kids of your own to love and cherish and create memories with and therefore not have grandkids to love and cherish and create memories with.

Can you do that? Can you look at them and say that?

i know this probably is striking a nerve and it was intended to.  Because life is precious and a blessing no matter the circumstance or situation.
You love your kids and grandkids so did you not love them when they were in the womb? Because they represent a piece of you, because they are a life.

Your kids and grandkids started off as embryos and within a few weeks a heartbeat was beating.

i have seen the heartbeat at those very early stages of LIFE first hand. I have also seen life in the early stages die and in order for a creature to die it has to be alive. 
To be able to hold an early term infant in your arms and see it survive and thrive and grow is amazing,......but in other s minds think it’s not life and it can be terminated.....  

it s easy for people to sit back and say abortion is ok as they go off to their job sit in their office hang out with family watch tv.  But could you physically be the one in the clinics to push the button/push the needle, take that dead baby out of a woman that you just killed because that baby is alive.

jackass or not

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

We’ve restricted foreign nationals residing in our country legally before, so no, I haven’t forgotten history. I believe we shanghaied the Chinese when we got through using them to build the railroad. The Irish were vilified  here as they fled their famine ravished country. The most historic restrictions are associated with some form of nationalistic xenophobia. Let’s dig up some more examples, shall we?

Yet they still come here. I’m Irish, btw, but I hold no grudge or think someone owes me something.

The world is not perfect, but I see no one immigrating to other countries, except for the Muslims trying to take over Europe because they have no guns to stop them.

This must be close enough to perfect. Hey, that’s a song.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Dig them up, actually post some examples with sources that back up your opinion. 

Immigration has been restricted before many times. That's what he said, are you ignoring that or do you think it didn't happen? 

It is termination of a pregnancy. Find where that’s murder in statute, and I will bow to you.

Just because the SCOTUS says it's not murder?  Some day there will be One that will change your mind, as well as those that had abortions and those that performed them.  The One I speak of is who you need to bow to.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:54 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

Nice try on the sexist thing. I believe a man has a responsibility as well, but the man can’t have an abortion cause he s a male. The woman has an abortion.  I know there s a lot of confusion out there with trans  people.   

what s sick is someone of the mindset that an innocent baby is worth killing.

all because the govt deems it a woman’s right.   

He should keep his stuff in his pants