Silsbee @ HJ

The Lake

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

What is going on at Northshore?  I saw some tik Tok videos of fights at the school.  Some student commented they had 11 fights that day.  Blacks vs whites.  Not good.  

May there is another Northshore HS.   The location of one of the twitter  commenters was Houston TX.

I haven't seen it, but don't  sound likely.  I know that the white or black kids are NOT the majority there.  I'll find out though.. 

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

What is going on at Northshore?  I saw some tik Tok videos of fights at the school.  Some student commented they had 11 fights that day.  Blacks vs whites.  Not good.  

May there is another Northshore HS.   The location of one of the twitter  commenters was Houston TX.

Got confirmation.  There were several fights that day, but it didn't involve race at all...

12 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Is that like the new Twitter or something? 

22 minutes ago, NetCat said:

The crap is that?!?

I know I'm old but sometimes it's like there's a new lingo every year.

It's a type of video app that was out.  Not really popular now, but it was like YouTube,  but they did like 15 second videos.  Hey, I have teenage kids.  So I'm forced to stay in the know on these things.  Lol

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's a type of video app that was out.  Not really popular now, but it was like YouTube,  but they did like 15 second videos.  Hey, I have teenage kids.  So I'm forced to stay in the know on these things.  Lol

Why can't they just use YouTube??

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So let me see if I've got it...

The clock thing is kind of like a vine? Which is like a short YouTube?