Trump Acquitted

baddog

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And here’s the result of all the Dems efforts.  Trump’s approval at an all time high.  Good job Dems.

This is the hidden content, please

I know why the Hollywood crowd loves the dims. The theatrics and sensationalism displayed by Pelosi and Co. makes me think they are up for an academy award. Everything by the dims is for show. Trump has grit. He is ruining their party.

Let me float something:  When we take back the House next January, can we over turn this unlawful impeachment?  Since it has no Constitutional backing, it would seem that we could declare it "null and void!"  The Dims had the to do it, then we'll have the votes undo it.  Thoughts?!

26 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Let me float something:  When we take back the House next January, can we over turn this unlawful impeachment?  Since it has no Constitutional backing, it would seem that we could declare it "null and void!"  The Dims had the to do it, then we'll have the votes undo it.  Thoughts?!

Sadly I don't think they can

14 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Pelosi made this statement, "You're impeached forever, you are never getting rid of that scar." 

Besides it being a complete waste of time, does anyone really care about President Trump being impeached?  

I certainly don't...he should wear it like a badge of honor for completely destroying them while taking their best shot.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:59 PM, baddog said:

I know why the Hollywood crowd loves the dims. The theatrics and sensationalism displayed by Pelosi and Co. makes me think they are up for an academy award. Everything by the dims is for show. Trump has grit. He is ruining their party.

He ruins most everything he touches.