Orangefield 77 Kountze 60/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, gogo1734 said:

Was the Buna game the last time Kountze had everyone? On another note, let's not take anything away from Orangefield here.. They're a really good team who can beat anyone in the district on any given night with the way they can shoot it.

Yes Buna was the last game 

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I wouldn't give up on them yet. They are definitely more like Kountze this year than they were last year.

Yes sir I’ll agree with that but they weren’t anywhere close to where they normally are last year. I think they have some help coming out of their junior high but not sure what they have coming in the immediate future.

I agree.  I think Kountze is much, much better than last year.  Their 8th grade is somewhat athletic, but lacking some skill.  Their 7th grade is the real deal.  They have size, aggressiveness, depth, and can shoot the ball.  I know some of their key contributors are seniors this year, so not sure what the next couple of years will hold, but much better than last year.  I know Coach Joubert will get things rolling again over there.