NetCat

Who wins?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who

2. 2. Close game?

• More than 10 points
    • 10 or less points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2020 at 11:30 PM

2 hours ago, OverTheBack said:

If the playoffs started today, Evadale would be on the outside looking in so they better come prepared to play.

BUT it don't start today.... LOL

I know for certain there are a couple of them ready, to them it will be like the only game that counts.... I feel #10 will be on from long range and #2 will be driving and kicking out with #3 pulling the boards down. Absolutely, no way they can beat us in the underneath game if both Rebs posts are playing smart. Ought to be a good game and I do expect it to be very loud in the gym tonight...… 

3 hours ago, TigerAlumni85 said:

BUT it don't start today.... LOL

I know for certain there are a couple of them ready, to them it will be like the only game that counts.... I feel #10 will be on from long range and #2 will be driving and kicking out with #3 pulling the boards down. Absolutely, no way they can beat us in the underneath game if both Rebs posts are playing smart. Ought to be a good game and I do expect it to be very loud in the gym tonight...… 

Lol I get that but they need to find that switch and keep it in the "ON" position. Flipping it on and off the first round landed them where they are and unless they wanna play BS in the first round after squeezing in at the 4th spot then they need to start tonight with a different mindset the 2nd round.