IT'S REALIGNMENT DAY!!!!!/Post all realignment info here

AggiesAreWe

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

11-4AD2 is gonna be the best local district IMO... Longest road game will be out to Liberty.  Lots of good matchups and rivalries.  

Re-phrase that.... Most fun local district. We get to match back up with those skirts from Orangefield at long last and HJ is back on deck for us.  

Yeah, but y’all still gonna get beat down same as last year. Lol. Silsbee & WOS ain’t takin no prisoners. 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Of course, teams could be facing this:

District 2-4A DII football Perryton vs. Seminole One way: 322.6 miles Round trip: 645.2 miles Estimated travel time: 10 hrs

3 hr. bus ride not so bad now.

Like to hear how they are going to take care of or schedule this one!

11 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

The district with Carthage and Jasper (10-4A D2) is in Region 2. Jasper seems to flip flop from Region 2 and 3 every time. 

I think the UIL hates Jasper. This Region 2, northern teams route is just stupid. But it seems like they hate Shepherd more. 4 teams go to the playoffs. So just make a bigger district already. I would much rather see more interesting district games with our historic rivals. Okay, rant over...for now.

10-4A-I

Huffman (1082)

Livingston (1045)

Lumberton - Largest Student population in 4A (1222)

LC-M (980)

Splendora (1185)

Vidor - 3rd largest Student population in 4A (1206)

What has happened to the numbers at LC-M weren’t they 5A just 4 years ago, or has the UIL just changed that much since then?

17 minutes ago, JB94 said:

I think the UIL hates Jasper. This Region 2, northern teams route is just stupid. But it seems like they hate Shepherd more. 4 teams go to the playoffs. So just make a bigger district already. I would much rather see more interesting district games with our historic rivals. Okay, rant over...for now.

Jasper is in Region 3

1 hour ago, OneChance said:

10-4A-I

Huffman (1082)

Livingston (1045)

Lumberton - Largest Student population in 4A (1222)

LC-M (980)

Splendora (1185)

Vidor - 3rd largest Student population in 4A (1206)

What has happened to the numbers at LC-M weren’t they 5A just 4 years ago, or has the UIL just changed that much since then?

It’s been 7 years 2013. Harvey and the other storm made a lot of people move. But here recently due to Community Christian closing their high school we have some transfers. I expect more next year.  

2 hours ago, LC-M said:

It’s been 7 years 2013. Harvey and the other storm made a lot of people move. But here recently due to Community Christian closing their high school we have some transfers. I expect more next year.  

I live in Lemonville ( LCMISD) and did not know Community had closed their HS. ( Had interviewed for a job there years ago) And you are correct, there are abandoned homes all over Mauriceville.

3 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

West Hardin's basketball district is vastly different from its football. Easy to forget from time to time with football having the division set up and the other sports not. 

Just saw the basketball district. Much more favorable in comparison to their draw in football.