Tentative 2020 Non-District Schedules

WOSgrad

5 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Hitting the juice early I see. Crosby will come limping into district 1-2 to receive their annual beat down from BH. Excuses will then fly until you can flex on Dayton and Santa Fe then tell us how the kittens will win State the following year. Am I close?😂 

Sure, see y’all on the field. 

La Porte Bulldog Football (@lp_bulldog) Tweeted:
La Porte Bulldog Football Schedule 2020
Scrimmage - Clear Falls
Week 1 - Deer Park
Week 2 - Clear Lake
Week 3 - Clear Brook
Week 4 - Open
Week 5 - PA Memorial
Week 6 - Bt Lee
Week 7 - Bt Sterling
Week 8 - Friendswood 
Week 9 - United
Week 10 - GC Memorial
Week 11 - Galveston Ball

High Island (Full Schedule):

Week 1 - Cushing

Week 2 - West Sabine 

Week 3 - @ KIPP Sunnyside 
Week 4 - Colmesneil 
Week 5 - @ West Hardin 
Week 6 - Bye
Week 7 - @Evadale 
Week 8 - Burkeville
Week 9 - @ Sabine Pass
Week 10 - @ Hull-Daisetta
Week 11 - Deweyville

On 2/3/2020 at 1:52 PM, Realville said:

Still butt hurt from getting embarrassed at your home Stadium. What a weak response. Why don’t you go back to telling us how your coach sucks and how he shouldn’t have been hired.  Y’all afford to take any trips to Vidor because y’all are broke because your school district doesn’t know to manage their money. Maybe we can take up another offering like we did when y’all visited Vidor to help y’all’s band get to their competition since y’all were broke. Go sit down.

As a diehard Cougar fan, I want to apologize for those racist insinuations about Vidor from one of my fellow Cougar backers.  I’d also like to congratulate the Pirate Fans for their generous donations to help the Crosby Band make their trip.  That generosity should have tempered comments, but I suppose every town has “one”.   Heck, even Mayberry had Otis Campbell.

Oh hail, wait!  I’m no Cougar fan.  But if I was, I’d have posted something like that.  ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

On 2/17/2020 at 8:21 PM, Hagar said:

As a diehard Cougar fan, I want to apologize for those racist insinuations about Vidor from one of my fellow Cougar backers.  I’d also like to congratulate the Pirate Fans for their generous donations to help the Crosby Band make their trip.  That generosity should have tempered comments, but I suppose every town has “one”.   Heck, even Mayberry had Otis Campbell.

Oh hail, wait!  I’m no Cougar fan.  But if I was, I’d have posted something like that.  ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Well, the only issue is that you're not a Cougar fan and none of them that read it posted anything similar. I know that may be surprising to you considering Crosby was the town in Harris County deemed supportive enough for the current president to come do a speech/rally in. I guess the snowflakes melt trying to cross the Trinity? 

8 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Well, the only issue is that you're not a Cougar fan and none of them that read it posted anything similar. I know that may be surprising to you considering Crosby was the town in Harris County deemed supportive enough for the current president to come do a speech/rally in. I guess the snowflakes melt trying to cross the Trinity? 

Lmbo, if your post made any sense, I might be offended.   I’ve read your innuendos about Vidor for years.   You’re one of them folks that feels the need to look down on someone, something, or someplace.   The need to feel superior is probably the result of a deep seated inferiority complex.  I would hope you seek a mental health professional, but I doubt you do.  

13 hours ago, Hagar said:

Lmbo, if your post made any sense, I might be offended.   I’ve read your innuendos about Vidor for years.   You’re one of them folks that feels the need to look down on someone, something, or someplace.   The need to feel superior is probably the result of a deep seated inferiority complex.  I would hope you seek a mental health professional, but I doubt you do.  

I don’t do innuendo dude, I say it straight out. The very last thing I care about is your feelings. After Crosby lost to Vidor this year I made my comment and didn’t say anything else for months. MULTIPLE Vidor fans continuously brought Crosby up over and over throughout the regular season, had more to say after a second round playoff loss and STILL were commenting about Crosby until the schedule release. To the point where another poster even pointed it out. Sorry I’m not sorry about you getting butt hurt for me responding. 

If anything I’m always the one on here defending kids from inner city and low income zones because of other idiotic comments being made on here like there’re superior to those people. Might as well miss me with the bs boomer. 

On 2/20/2020 at 9:10 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

I don’t do innuendo dude, I say it straight out. The very last thing I care about is your feelings. After Crosby lost to Vidor this year I made my comment and didn’t say anything else for months. MULTIPLE Vidor fans continuously brought Crosby up over and over throughout the regular season, had more to say after a second round playoff loss and STILL were commenting about Crosby until the schedule release. To the point where another poster even pointed it out. Sorry I’m not sorry about you getting butt hurt for me responding. 

If anything I’m always the one on here defending kids from inner city and low income zones because of other idiotic comments being made on here like there’re superior to those people. Might as well miss me with the bs boomer. 

My post wasn’t “butthurt”, but yours durn sure sounds like you are.  And I’m not surprised you went into hiding after Vidor beat Crosby.   As much as you run your jibs about how crappy the town and football team are, it was only right for you to go into hiding.  Heck, I’m surprised you’re not still in a corner with your Play-Doh.   

I do wonder just how much influence your disparaging remarks on here about Vidor might have to do with Vidor B-Slapping the Cougars in their home stadium.  BH was another you constantly ragged on.  Perhaps that’s coming back to haunt the Cougars also.   You may be the Cougars weak link.  😂😂😂

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 8:10 AM, Hagar said:

My post wasn’t “butthurt”, but yours durn sure sounds like you are.  And I’m not surprised you went into hiding after Vidor beat Crosby.   As much as you run your jibs about how crappy the town and football team are, it was only right for you to go into hiding.  Heck, I’m surprised you’re not still in a corner with your Play-Doh.   

I do wonder just how much influence your disparaging remarks on here about Vidor might have to do with Vidor B-Slapping the Cougars in their home stadium.  BH was another you constantly ragged on.  Perhaps that’s coming back to haunt the Cougars also.   You may be the Cougars weak link.  😂😂😂

Point out where "I constantly ragged on BH". Then compare whatever you find to the amount of times BHFAN commented on Crosby in threads that had nothing to do with BH. What you'll eventually realize boomer is that individual losses to whoever the team may be doesn't bother me at all, it's the practicing all week and still not being prepared to play on Friday that I had an issue with. I'm sure if I'm the weak link that one of the coaches will call me and let me know.   

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, texaslonghorn14 said:

New Caney/Crosby fans- I heard the Carthage game in week one would be part of a East Texas- Houston area double header played at Randall Reed Stadium.

Games: Carthage vs Crosby

Marshall vs New Caney

Can you confirm the rumor?

Depends on what you define as "doubleheader."  But, yes, both games will be played at Randall Reed.

Carthage vs. Crosby on Thursday the 27th.

Marshall at New Caney on Friday the 28th

On 4/4/2020 at 12:56 AM, WOSgrad said:

Depends on what you define as "doubleheader."  But, yes, both games will be played at Randall Reed.

Carthage vs. Crosby on Thursday the 27th.

Marshall at New Caney on Friday the 28th

The idea I believe is to have this start to be an annual event. With one game each on Thursday and Friday, and two games on Saturday. Each game would feature an East Texas team playing a team from our area. I think Porter was also supposed to play a game but something happened with the scheduling to prevent it this year. For me it would be an awesome start to the season, given where I live.