Tentative 2020 Non-District Schedules

WOSgrad

NOTE: Remember that these are subject to changes forced by realignment or otherwise and final contracts will not be finalized until later in the spring.

Splendora

Week 1 - Houston North Forest

Week 2 - Baytown Lee

Week 3 - Galena Park

Week 4 - Hamshire-Fannett

Week 5 - OPEN

Week 6 - Houston Kashmere

On 1/31/2020 at 10:04 AM, Realville said:

Dang it! I was hoping Vidor‘a non district schedule would include the MECCA OF OVERRATED HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.....The Crosby Kittens! 

Well, you should know from past history that Crosby ISD doesn’t allow any of its teams to make unnecessary trips to Vidor. Plus, if we wanted our kids discriminated against I’m sure Barbers Hill will already be on the schedule. 

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Well, you should know from past history that Crosby ISD doesn’t allow any of its teams to make unnecessary trips to Vidor. Plus, if we wanted our kids discriminated against I’m sure Barbers Hill will already be on the schedule. 

Enlighten me. When did Vidor ISD discriminate Crosby?

It's funny that other teams with diverse rosters have no issues with Vidor.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Enlighten me. When did Vidor ISD discriminate Crosby?

It's funny that other teams with diverse rosters have no issues with Vidor.

You’d have to ask the school district, they’re the ones that made Flannigan cancel the game. I would say it’s around the same time you enlightened me about Vidor running for 400 yards on Crosby though. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

So when did BH discriminate against Crosby.  I must have missed that.

6 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Still butt hurt from getting embarrassed at your home Stadium. What a weak response. Why don’t you go back to telling us how your coach sucks and how he shouldn’t have been hired.  Y’all afford to take any trips to Vidor because y’all are broke because your school district doesn’t know to manage their money. Maybe we can take up another offering like we did when y’all visited Vidor to help y’all’s band get to their competition since y’all were broke. Go sit down.