Tentative 2020 Non-District Schedules

WOSgrad

NOTE: Remember that these are subject to changes forced by realignment or otherwise and final contracts will not be finalized until later in the spring.

Woodville

Week 1 - Newton

Week 2 - Orangefield

Week 3 - Corrigan-Camden

Week 4 - Little Cypress-Mauriceville

High Island

Week 1 - Cushing

Week 2 - West Sabine

Week 3 - TBD

Week 4 - Colmesneil

Week 5 - West Hardin

Shepherd

Scrimmage 1 - Woodville

Scrimmage 2 - Trinity

Week 1 - Tarkington

Week 2 - Kirbyville

Week 3 - Coldspring-Oakhurst

Week 4 - Hardin-Jefferson

Week 5 - Hardin

Beaumont Kelly Catholic

Scrimmage 1 - West Sabine

Scrimmage 2 - East Chambers

Week 1 - Evadale

Week 2 - Beaumont Legacy Christian

Week 3 - Kountze

Week 4 - Cypress Christian

West Sabine

Week 1 - TBA

Week 2 - TBA

Week 3 - Hemphill

6 minutes ago, Realville said:

Yea Crosby got rolled an smoked like a Big Fat One last year when they played Vidor 37 to 27. Half that 27 was garbage points at the end of the game.😎

Yalls Super Bowl. Keep hope alive man, hope 4A is kind to the pirates, it might be tougher. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yalls Super Bowl. Keep hope alive man, hope 4A is kind to the pirates, it might be tougher. 

No SuperBowl, just a beat down of a overrated team. We’re 2 - 2 against Crosby. One lost went to triple OT and I believe the other was a lost by 10 points I believe. So I wouldn’t really call it a SuperBowl. And yes it will nice to play teams that are closer in numbers to our school.  Remember when y’all got beat down regularly when y’all were in a bigger district.😂 

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

No SuperBowl, just a beat down of a overrated team. We’re 2 - 2 against Crosby. One lost went to triple OT and I believe the other was a lost by 10 points I believe. So I wouldn’t really call it a SuperBowl. And yes it will nice to play teams that are closer in numbers to our school.  Remember when y’all got beat down regularly when y’all were in a bigger district.😂 

Only the last 2 years in 6A, but i do remember 2017 when some sry arse team was so scared they pre-gamed at png and still got a beatdown in Port Arthur. Fun times. 😎 Like i said enjoy 4A, it might be tougher. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Only the last 2 years in 6A, but i do remember 2017 when some sry arse team was so scared they pre-gamed at png and still got a beatdown in Port Arthur. Fun times. 😎 Like i said enjoy 4A, it might be tougher. 

I think we’ve had this stupid discussion before. Matthews has not warmed up on our own field before many times. So believe me it had nothing to do with being scared.😂 But if that makes you feel better then snuggle up to it.😂 And I do recall y’all got a nice ass whooping at Pirate Stadium In 2016 by the little ole one legged pirates. The smallest school in the district. I believe that was y’all’s only lost in district that year! 😂😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Realville said:

I think we’ve had this stupid discussion before. Matthews has not warmed up on our own field before many times. So believe me it had nothing to do with being scared.😂 But if that makes you feel better then snuggle up to it.😂 And I do recall y’all got a nice ass whooping at Pirate Stadium In 2016 . 😂

If you call a game that ended less than 10 pts an arse whooping have a day, says alot bout yalls program. And it was a part of a discussion you sparked up yourself in another thread that Crosby was part of that you just had to take a shot at Port Arthur Memorial in. I can recall 20+ years where Vidor got their sry arses whipped every week. Humble yourself, 4A might be tougher. Im trying to warn you of that. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If you call a game that ended less than 10 pts an arse whooping have a day, says alot bout yalls program. And it was a part of a discussion you sparked up yourself in another thread that Crosby was part of that you just had to take a shot at Port Arthur Memorial in. I can recall 20+ years where Vidor got their sry arses whipped every week. Humble yourself, 4A might be tougher. Im trying to warn you of that. 

Keep snuggling up to your imagination. Vidor will be alright in 4a. I never implied that the 4A districts around were no good. I just said it will be nice to play schools closer to our size.  Your the one that took a shot with your stupid SuperBowl comment. A lot on the line In 2016 for the out right District Championship an y’all choked to the little ole Pirates!😂😂Have a nice day.😎

16 minutes ago, Realville said:

Keep snuggling up to your imagination. Vidor will be alright in 4a. I never implied that the 4A districts around were no good. I just said it will be nice to play schools closer to our size.  Your the one that took a shot with your stupid SuperBowl comment. A lot on the line In 2016 for the out right District Championship an y’all choked to the little ole Pirates!😂😂Have a nice day.😎

Im not the one who always brings up Crosby. That's pretty stupid to me. Good luck on the hardwood tonight. Yall will need it. 🤦🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Don't mind that idiot. Dude got a small man complex when it comes to Crosby and Port Arthur Memorial football. 

Truth hurts. Sorry Mr Sensitive! So now we’re name calling? Come on Scooter your better than that. Come to think about it your not better than that.😂😂

16 minutes ago, Realville said:

Truth hurts. Sorry Mr Sensitive! So now we’re name calling? Come on Scooter your better than that. Come to think about it your not better than that.😂😂

We can hash anything out like grown men. No prob with me. You come for my boys imma come right back. You can play that "im from PA "card if you want to. 😎 

19 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

So mr buddy just asking vidor dropped down to 4a?

Guest Aledoalumni
2 hours ago, Bansheefan said:

Carthage has Marshall and new Caney scheduled so far sad when they have so many good 4a teams close but none of them will play us 

Carthage needs to play this school I know just west of Fort Worth :)