Kountze 69 Buna 57/FINAL

WOSgrad

9 hours ago, CATMAN said:

Kountze is geting better

Definitely getting better. I've been to both Buna/Kountze games this season. The 1st one wasn't as close as the final in Buna's favor, and in last night's game, Kountze was the better team from the jump ball till the end of the game. This game also wasn't nearly as close as the final would indicate. Kountze could've won this game by 30 if not for some sloppy play in the 4th.

48 minutes ago, gogo1734 said:

Definitely getting better. I've been to both Buna/Kountze games this season. The 1st one wasn't as close as the final in Buna's favor, and in last night's game, Kountze was the better team from the jump ball till the end of the game. This game also wasn't nearly as close as the final would indicate. Kountze could've won this game by 30 if not for some sloppy play in the 4th.

I’ve heard this from a few people as well

8 minutes ago, whsalum said:

I heard Buna had lost their post player a week or so ago that had really hurt them.

They did. He injured his knee in the EC game. He won't be back this season. Not that he would have completely kept Kountze off the boards, but he certainly would've helped a ton. Good kid and a good player. He's just a junior and will be back next season.