Anahuac 39 Warren 38/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 hours ago, whsalum said:

Further evidence of the Jekyll and Hyde identity of Warren this year. They play Kountze to 4 points and then lose by 1 to Anahuac 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Yes sir same Anahuac team who beat Warren in Warren. Same Anahuac team who lost to kountze by 10 the first round that Anahuac! 

13 hours ago, BballMo said:

Yes sir same Anahuac team who beat Warren in Warren. Same Anahuac team who lost to kountze by 10 the first round that Anahuac! 

That’s my point. When I look at Warrens schedule this year they have been wildly inconsistent. That’s not a knock on Anahuac, they seem to be consistent. I think Anahuac beat Warren by 7 earlier in the year at Anahuac. I would expect Warren to win that rematch at home. That being said a team won’t win many scoring 38 points at home. If Anahuac keeps playing the way they’re are playing they could very well get the last playoff spot in this district. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TRUTHTELLER409
    Newest Member
    TRUTHTELLER409

• I have been clear, Trump is nearly my least favorite Republican. I would elect Ron DeSantis in a heartbeat if I could. What people vote for is POLICY. Trumps policy is actually great. America first. Secure borders. <2% inflation. the list goes on.   Senile corrupt Biden and his criminal family has been a disaster for whatever remains of America at this point. Four more years under the Biden puppet who is controlled by Soros and the Chineese Communist party and America will cease to exist.   
    • Instead of taking time to break down all of the things that Trump has done that make him a bad person or dirty, or immoral (and I refuse to believe that you're dense enough not to know about many of them) let me counter with a question: how many of the 88 charges Trump is facing have to be legit for them to mean something to you?  You're trying to comingle policy with actions.  I already said Trump's politics align much more with mine that Biden's.  But Trump has a list of transgressions, immorality, crooked business deals, etc. that more than rivals Biden's and his family.
    • Ok, just for fun, list the Trump policies / actions that make him as dirty and immoral as they come. Please don't use the democrat talking points, actual actions that make him dirty, that never seemed to show up UNTIL he was President. And without a doubt you have swallowed the orange man bad koolaid unlike some of us that can dislike the guy and still not make him the worst thing walking, but that seems to be your way, all one way or the other in a debate. 🙂
    • I STRONGLY disagree with this assertion, and you're just making my point for me by trying to say that Biden's corruption is somehow way worse than Trump's with a straight face.  Trump's politics (or at least the politics that suit him) just align with mine significantly more than Biden's.  They're two peas in a pod, but on different sides of the aisle.  I'm sure if I was a diehard conservative all of his issues would seem like minor indiscretions or witch hunts, and if I was a rabid liberal old Sleepy Joe would seem like a strong president who didn't really do much wrong.  But yeah, bless my heart for not swallowing the orange koolaid
  • Topics