NetCat

Who wins?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who

2. 2. Close game?

• More than 15 points
    • Less than 10 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2020 at 12:15 AM

Not being at school yesterday has several of us wondering who will be there tonight.... I HOPE ALL are there and all end up playing. we cant keep having players that need to be on the 1, 2 or 3 to be playing 4 and backing the 5 spot. Just not good for our game. We need to have our 1, 2 and 3 spot shooting shots are driving paint. and post play being between the 4 and 5 spots. Not healthy for us when our 1 is leading the team in rebounds also.

So I say Evadale by a spread if all get to play and are there. Evadale in a close one if not. 

3 minutes ago, TigerAlumni85 said:

Not being at school yesterday has several of us wondering who will be there tonight.... I HOPE ALL are there and all end up playing. we cant keep having players that need to be on the 1, 2 or 3 to be playing 4 and backing the 5 spot. Just not good for our game. We need to have our 1, 2 and 3 spot shooting shots are driving paint. and post play being between the 4 and 5 spots. Not healthy for us when our 1 is leading the team in rebounds also.

So I say Evadale by a spread if all get to play and are there. Evadale in a close one if not. 

This^