Nederland Turf

Michele

3 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

It was their for the 07 football season because I remember the Dravanati Johnson getting suited up video before the game... so that’s 13 years. 

I knew it has been a while I just couldn’t remember what year it went in.

12 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

It was their for the 07 football season because I remember the Dravanati Johnson getting suited up video before the game... so that’s 13 years. 

Leave it to some certain folks it would've been up there another 13 years 🤣

48 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Leave it to some certain folks it would've been up there another 13 years 🤣

Don’t even get me started.... I knew of a lot of people ready to walk away from Nederland if these bonds didn’t pass. They did (finally) and like Soulja said the new regime making Great changes for the better and is here and ready to play basically catch up to all the other local area schools and at least put Nederland on par for the students of NISD

1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

Don’t even get me started.... I knew of a lot of people ready to walk away from Nederland if these bonds didn’t pass. They did (finally) and like Soulja said the new regime making Great changes for the better and is here and ready to play basically catch up to all the other local area schools and at least put Nederland on par for the students of NISD

I can't wait to see the new HS, specifically the gym. 

1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

Wish they would have kept the dome and remodeled and upgraded it. I loved the old Dog Dome. But ready to see the new gym and indoor turf practice faculty 

We could use an indoor but I'm not so sure we have the land to build one on. Probably be cheaper to do what the University of Alabama-Birmingham did and just cover up the practice field. 

37 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We could use an indoor but I'm not so sure we have the land to build one on. Probably be cheaper to do what the University of Alabama-Birmingham did and just cover up the practice field. 

There is land available of the district is willing to buy and plow the wooded area next door the high school.