Nederland Turf

Michele

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, A BUC 77 said:

Any updates?   Don't look like anything is going on.  I thought since there is no school events taking place, they may be able to start early.

you can't start early.    

you have to wait until the last minute so weather puts you behind. then you have to start cutting corners just to get it done.

knowing nederlands luck they will have to move the first home district game to their opponents stadium. (png) 

49 minutes ago, THE DUDE said:

you can't start early.    

you have to wait until the last minute so weather puts you behind. then you have to start cutting corners just to get it done.

knowing nederlands luck they will have to move the first home district game to their opponents stadium. (png) 

🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, THE DUDE said:

you can't start early.    

Last year, WO-S waited until after graduation in late May/early June to start their turf and had it done in plenty of time to have one of their scrimmages (the other was scheduled to be away) there.

Be patient, it will get done.

12 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Last year, WO-S waited until after graduation in late May/early June to start their turf and had it done in plenty of time to have one of their scrimmages (the other was scheduled to be away) there.

Be patient, it will get done.

i thought they had the turf done in time for graduation.  i could be wrong.

What I was able to hear from the meeting, audio wasn't great, is that HB Nield representative said they are one to two weeks out from starting on field.   Some work was already done removing some of the track and field areas, not sure exactly what all that included.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:39 PM, Michele said:

What I was able to hear from the meeting, audio wasn't great, is that HB Nield representative said they are one to two weeks out from starting on field.   Some work was already done removing some of the track and field areas, not sure exactly what all that included.

Correct.   Graduation (whenever they have it ) will be at Ford Park so that isn't an issue. Symmetry Astroturf 3D will be the turf installed.   The pressbox , restrooms and other stuff might not be done this summer.

3 hours ago, Bigdog said:

Correct.   Graduation (whenever they have it ) will be at Ford Park so that isn't an issue. Symmetry Astroturf 3D will be the turf installed.   The pressbox , restrooms and other stuff might not be done this summer.

i heard the press box, restrooms and other stuff might not get done at ALL.........