Nederland Turf

Michele

6 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Let’s see track practice is going on. Nederland Bulldog relay is Feb 14. Plus middle school track meet and the elementary track meet at the end of the year. It doesn’t take long for the turf to put in. Vidor just did theirs this past summer. It will be done in a timely manner 

WO-S had theirs put in during the summer and had it done in plenty of time for the opening of the 2019 season.

navydawg is right, it doesn't take too long to put in.  But that is still not fast enough for some folks. LOL

15 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

WO-S had theirs put in during the summer and had it done in plenty of time for the opening of the 2019 season.

navydawg is right, it doesn't take too long to put in.  But that is still not fast enough for some folks. LOL

Never is.

4 minutes ago, One4All said:

WO-S already had their drainage  system in place , which made the laying of the  field pretty simple,  Nederland drainage system don't seem to be too good. That may consist of an extra week or so

Hopefully the rain stops for more than two days once they get ready to start. 😎

9 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

No Not at the moment... but sources told me it could be the future spot could be for something else.... 

Alright.  Seems like when I attend a game there, I'm stuck parking at Hamburger Depot.  Nontheless, I can't wait to see the upgrades.  I wish we still played you guys tell you the truth...

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Alright.  Seems like when I attend a game there, I'm stuck parking at Hamburger Depot.  Nontheless, I can't wait to see the upgrades.  I wish we still played you guys tell you the truth...

Yeah I know what you mean, Parking is absolutely terrible. One day I hope they can fix the issue...

I as well wish we did play each other many great games and battles played against each other. Always came out a better tougher team after the game was over regardless of the score. Maybe after 2 years we will play again and you can check out the new field 

24 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Yeah I know what you mean, Parking is absolutely terrible. One day I hope they can fix the issue...

I as well wish we did play each other many great games and battles played against each other. Always came out a better tougher team after the game was over regardless of the score. Maybe after 2 years we will play again and you can check out the new field 

I'm leaning toward that Silsbee game week 3 to support that Silsbee QB. So is probably be there...