Nederland 47 Barbers Hill 39/FINAL - OT

WOSgrad

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

I wonder if the kid with the dreadlocks was there rooting the team on or did administration ban him from games?  Anywho...

He has transferred per a report 8hrs ago. Not sure if the cousin transferred as well. 

But back to bball: BH we coming Tuesday, be ready, we want all the smoke. 

On 1/24/2020 at 9:04 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I wonder if the kid with the dreadlocks was there rooting the team on or did administration ban him from games?  Anywho...

Follow the rules the other 1700 students seem too😁. My son had to cut his hair after the Christmas break , but since were White no news coverage for us SMH.

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Follow the rules the other 1700 students seem too😁. My son had to cut his hair after the Christmas break , but since were White no news coverage for us SMH.

IMO, I think that rule change or amendment was targeted for a certain race of student.  That's apparent based on posts from teachers and employees on social media.  I have a few of those screenshots referring to dreadlocks as the thug look.  Their words, not mine.  

17 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

IMO, I think that rule change or amendment was targeted for a certain race of student.  That's apparent based on posts from teachers and employees on social media.  I have a few of those screenshots referring to dreadlocks as the thug look.  Their words, not mine.  

Thread should be locked.   This conversation is only going to lead to comments that are not needed on this site

39 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well we got a few kids with dreads they'll see on Tuesday in our house on their campus. 

Hopefully we give em a beating so bad they change their policy to reflect no teams allowed that have dreads 😂

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

the ones claiming to be from employees that went viral were not workers in the district, but trolls trying to stir things up. 

Race batted much? Come on guys grow up and smell the roses! BH could give a flying crap what color their students are. These idiot race batters jump on this crap and you jump? These rules were put in place decades ago and you don’t get a pass because of your race. I won’t post on this topic anymore because folks will believe what they want to. Peace.