Help out H-F

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan
Guest ECBucFan

Not sure about who is in the lead, but the rules do say:

Voting runs from January 21st – February 3rd at 9am/cst.  The winner will be announced on Friday, February 7th.   To stay up to date on the results follow us on social.

Thank you all and keep it up!

Funny thing is CardinalBacker probably did vote for H-F and just posted he voted for that other place just to get a reaction out of certain folks, apparently it's working. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

There's a Briles lover on here i hear who does the same thing, sometimes it's best not to react, don't give em the satisfaction sometimes.

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Funny thing is CardinalBacker probably did vote for H-F and just posted he voted for that other place just to get a reaction out of certain folks, apparently it's working. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

There's a Briles lover on here i hear who does the same thing, sometimes it's best not to react, don't give em the satisfaction sometimes.

I have to say it is hard to tell.  He is enough of a smart ass to do exactly what you said he did.........yet he is enough of a horse's ass to do exactly what he said he did.

21 minutes ago, rhino1877 said:

I tried to look and couldn't see a poll or anything.... I would like to know as well.

Make sure you click on the second link.  This is the one that allows you to vote.

As to poll results, I tried signing up and also going to their twitter page and found nothing.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol...you're the one still thinking about it...move on.

You the one sparked it up, if there's a personal problem you have you can always PM me or we can meet and hash it out like grown men off here. Either way is perfectly fine with me. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You the one sparked it up, if there's a personal problem you have you can always PM me or we can meet and hash it out like grown men off here. Either way is perfectly fine with me. 

Hash it out?...really?

To answer your question, no, I don't have a personal problem with you or anybody else on here...can you say the same?