Jordyn Adam's lighting it up

BADSANTA

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

AP won, take over 1st in OVC conference. Adams finished with 20 points. Played great defense on Murray State's best perimeter player.

Really doing well especially for a freshman. There are some schools that are gonna wish they had pursued him more aggressively. 

On 2/13/2020 at 10:31 PM, no-look said:

Really doing well especially for a freshman. There are some schools that are gonna wish they had pursued him more aggressively. 

I saw something the other day by a well respected NBA draft analyst talking about how impressed he was with his game.  He keeps improving, kid has a real shot.  I think he’s already at a point where he will be able to make a living at the game.  With his trajectory though, playing at the highest level isn’t beyond him.  Excited for him and his family.  Stay healthy and keep improving!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 8:35 AM, no-look said:

Probably a year early. Next year could be the time. 

It’s tough at that position to get one of the few draft spots available.   Many kids do that and then go undrafted and head overseas.  That money will be there when they graduate.  Unless you are projected strongly in the first round, I personally believe you stay and keep working on that degree.  It is so much easier to do when you’re young and simultaneously working on your game.  The game ends for all of us at some point, and that’s when the value of that degree really kicks in.  I think Jordyn will absolutely make money playing this game but the timing, as with many things in life, is crucial.   

To that end, congrats to Lamar’s TJ Atwood (Bmt Central) and VJ Homes.   They were the two seniors on this year’s team and they both just earned their degrees.