Beaumont United 43 Galena Park North Shore 40/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The article I read on it, it appears it was a defensive struggle... I wasn't there so I cannot tell you exactly what happened...

It was a tough grind it out see saw type of game. We led most of the game but we knew sooner or later a run from United was going to come. North Shore is solid but United is/was the better team. The athletic demons appeared to be in effect all across the country last nite. There was a near brawl between both teams last nite , and both coaches got into it and had to apologize in front of the entire gym

6 hours ago, bayou city 713 said:

It was a tough grind it out see saw type of game. We led most of the game but we knew sooner or later a run from United was going to come. North Shore is solid but United is/was the better team. The athletic demons appeared to be in effect all across the country last nite. There was a near brawl between both teams last nite , and both coaches got into it and had to apologize in front of the entire gym

There were some near brawls up in North Texas last night, we had a lil mini dust up in our game in Nederland, just a weird Tuesday night of hoops.