PAM at Nederland

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Memorial sophomore point guard Amaree Abram gives Port Arthur Memorial another offensive weapon going into Tuesday’s game against Nederland.

This is the hidden content, please
via @BmtEnterprise

Let's make it 0-7 for their "star" tomorrow Titans. 

Placing star in quotations isn't critical either right? 

"Power 5" commit lost first round to friendswood last year...supposed to win games just by him walking on the floor. But hey English on the awesome coaches list too. I dont know the answer to this so just a question. whats the furthest English has been in playoffs because if he cant do it with a TAMU commit and full of seniors................YIKES. 

1 minute ago, GuWop1122 said:

"Power 5" commit lost first round to friendswood last year...supposed to win games just by him walking on the floor. But hey English on the awesome coaches list too. I dont know the answer to this so just a question. whats the furthest English has been in playoffs because if he cant do it with a TAMU commit and full of seniors................YIKES. 

This coming from someone who predicted Hardin-Jefferson to beat Silsbee in Silsbee by 10+.

Being the best player has little to do with the outcome of the game.   It is a team sport.   For the Bulldogs to beat the Titans, you need all the Dogs to step up.  Imo, five good players beat one great player, every time.  For example, in the Silsbee vs HJ game.  Bush did great, but he had some good teammates step up, so Silsbee got the win.  Bush couldn’t win it by himself, and neither can Hefner.

2 minutes ago, GuWop1122 said:

Didn't know this  team was senior heavy...

PA is the favorite in this game because they have more weapons than Nederland as usual. Hefner has a better supporting cast around him than he has the past two seasons though. This will be his best shot at a win vs Memorial in my opinion. It will take a total team effort for Nederland to pull off the upset, not just the play of the best player on the team. Hoping for an exciting game!

23 hours ago, GuWop1122 said:

He went pretty far in the playoffs with Vidor a couple of consecutive years and he didn’t have any P5 college prospects. Beat good Ozen and Central teams but I’m not sure why he can’t beat PAM or make a good playoff run with Hef and this NED squad.