PAM at Nederland

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Seems like for 3 years he's been a decoy, as a SR I would think they would let him loose. 

Last year Memorial at Ned:  Hefner 21 pts, 7 rebs, 5 assists & 6 blocked shots.

If Nederland wins, it will be because other players stepped up to the challenge.  They have the pieces to do it.  Should be a great game.  

21 minutes ago, AxeEm said:

Last year Memorial at Ned:  Hefner 21 pts, 7 rebs, 5 assists & 6 blocked shots.

If Nederland wins, it will be because other players stepped up to the challenge.  They have the pieces to do it.  Should be a great game.  

Must have been a quiet 21, i don't remember him having that stat line. And yeah on paper it should be a great game. 😎

When Nederland has their bigs rolling they are a very respectable threat. They have one kid who has a great game around the rim and one that comes in off the bench who can really bang and has great touch. I’ve seen both clubs and I think the difference will depend on Nederland’s other guards. When they are hitting the spot up 3 they are hard to beat. 

Memorial sophomore point guard Amaree Abram gives Port Arthur Memorial another offensive weapon going into Tuesday’s game against Nederland.

This is the hidden content, please
via @BmtEnterprise

Let's make it 0-7 for their "star" tomorrow Titans. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Did you read the article? He said what he said, not me. 😎

Pretty sure he was referring to the fact that he has 6 varsity games against the Mighty Titans since he started as a freshman on varsity. None of the rest of his teammates do. Spin it how you want, but he is one of the most unselfish players you will ever see.

36 minutes ago, jake94 said:

Pretty sure he was referring to the fact that he has 6 varsity games against the Mighty Titans since he started as a freshman on varsity. None of the rest of his teammates do. Spin it how you want, but he is one of the most unselfish players you will ever see.

Don't sweat the small stuff Jake. When a player is as good as Hefner is, people will look for anything to criticize the player. He will be the best player on the floor in this game.

58 minutes ago, jake94 said:

Bingo. That's exactly what im referring to in bold. Thanks for pointing out what's in the article 😎

This thread is interesting to say the least.  Comments made here by both sides...  Um.  Seems like deja vu.  I've seen this before.  

Actually, same thing applies to the game itself.  I've seen this before, so I expect the same results.  Unless the quote BEST PLAYER IN THE FLOOR unquote has a say in it in year 4.  I'll be keeping up with this interesting one...

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This thread is interesting to say the least.  Comments made here by both sides...  Um.  Seems like deja vu.  I've seen this before.  

Actually, same thing applies to the game itself.  I've seen this before, so I expect the same results.  Unless the quote BEST PLAYER IN THE FLOOR unquote has a say in it in year 4.  I'll be keeping up with this interesting one...

Texas A&M thinks he's the best player on the floor in this game. 

2 minutes ago, gogo1734 said:

If you took that out of the article as something to be critical of, then you are just looking for a reason.

Who is being critical? Making it 0-7 for him means a win for us. Seems like you being sensitive, that's ok though. We'll see who is the better team in about 13hrs. 😎