Beaumont United 48 La Porte 46/FINAL

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Somewhat of a Trap game before NorthShore rematch Jan.21 at Bmt United... In any event they got the needed "W" to stay in contention for a share of the district Title.

#19 Bmt United (22-4) (6-1)

LaPorte is not a bad team...  I predict them to split with NS by season's end...

19 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

LaPorte is not a bad team...  I predict them to split with NS by season's end...

Hope your prediction materializes and the Shewolves takes care of their business Tuesday night. Just an observation NorthShore handled LaPorte Jan.3  (46-38)

at LaPorte... Next meeting will be Jan.28 at NorthShore... Mission impossible No... Shewolves first district game of the season vs NorthShore at NorthShore

a(61-58) loss had district title implication all over it. Riding on a 11 game win streak the mental aspect of the seriousness of this crucial opponent and game

may have fallen short or NorthShore was the better team that night. Officiating is what it is but an excuse to some degree. Go Shewolves !

30 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Hope your prediction materializes and the Shewolves takes care of their business Tuesday night. Just an observation NorthShore handled LaPorte Jan.3  (46-38)

at LaPorte... Next meeting will be Jan.28 at NorthShore... Mission impossible No... Shewolves first district game of the season vs NorthShore at NorthShore

a(61-58) loss had district title implication all over it. Riding on a 11 game win streak the mental aspect of the seriousness of this crucial opponent and game

may have fallen short or NorthShore was the better team that night. Officiating is what it is but an excuse to some degree. Go Shewolves !

Well, I have us beating NS by 5 at home.  This game vs. LaPorte could've  been a huge win...  but I can count  on both hands and both feet how many blown Layups the Shewolves had...