Dayton 46 Port Arthur Memorial 44/FINAL

WOSgrad

According to PA News, District is meeting today at 10:30am about incident to decide what to do with game and what kind of discipline action needs to be taken. 9 seconds remained in the game, PAM was down by 2 points and PAM was going to the Free Throw line to shoot 2 when game was called. My understanding is that PAM coach suspended all his girls except one on varsity last night against Nederland. I haven’t heard anything about discipline at Dayton, witness accounts are not good concerning HC of Dayton. 

1 hour ago, OneChance said:

According to PA News, District is meeting today at 10:30am about incident to decide what to do with game and what kind of discipline action needs to be taken. 9 seconds remained in the game, PAM was down by 2 points and PAM was going to the Free Throw line to shoot 2 when game was called. My understanding is that PAM coach suspended all his girls except one on varsity last night against Nederland. I haven’t heard anything about discipline at Dayton, witness accounts are not good concerning HC of Dayton. 

Wow!!!

How are they going to handle the disqualification rule for those that were fighting?  I assume if they are going to play out the game, those that were identified as fighting would not be available.

I agree the refs should not of called the game.  Come together, sort out the techs, and finish the game.