OJ’s Lawyer to the Rescue!

UT alum

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

We’re the haters but you just said OJ was guilty. Which is it?

No, no. I’ve seen more than a few references to OJ’s alleged guilt on these forums. So, I greatly relish this spectacular display of irony. If the transcript fits, you must acquit!

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

You know it’s bad if trump has to get OJ’s lawyer to pull his fat from the fire! Chew on that for me, OJ haters. Dershowitz is gonna get another guilty one off.

UT, out of the 2 articles of impeachment,  which of the two reach the level required by the Constitution for impeachment?

2 hours ago, baddog said:

We’re the haters but you just said OJ was guilty. Which is it?

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

No, no. I’ve seen more than a few references to OJ’s alleged guilt on these forums. So, I greatly relish this spectacular display of irony. If the transcript fits, you must acquit!

You can't have it both ways alum. I get that's what you're trying to argue as well but you have to answer too 

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

The lawyer who got OJ off by making it a racial trial instead of murder was Johnnie Cochran, and he’s dead.

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

You know it’s bad if trump has to get OJ’s lawyer to pull his fat from the fire! Chew on that for me, OJ haters. Dershowitz is gonna get another guilty one off.

Hey smart guy, imagine you have all of these hungry wolves trying to rip you to shreds in a trial, who are you going to hire, an ambulance chaser?

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Hey smart guy, imagine you have all of these hungry wolves trying to rip you to shreds in a trial, who are you going to hire, an ambulance chaser?

To hear trump tell it, he doesn’t even need a lawyer because all was “perfect”. Besides, the prosecution is all House Members first, lawyers second. Not exactly a team of wolves. Dershowitz is a wolf. Ken Starr kind of stumps me, though. That so-and-so prosecutes Clinton for one blowie, then has to resign as President of Baylor U when all that sex coverup with Briles happened. He’s a freakin’ joke.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

To hear trump tell it, he doesn’t even need a lawyer because all was “perfect”. Besides, the prosecution is all House Members first, lawyers second. Not exactly a team of wolves. Dershowitz is a wolf. Ken Starr kind of stumps me, though. That so-and-so prosecutes Clinton for one blowie, then has to resign as President of Baylor U when all that sex coverup with Briles happened. He’s a freakin’ joke.

Everyone deserves and needs legal representation. Even Perry Mason represented nothing but innocent people.

On 1/17/2020 at 12:04 PM, stevenash said:

No way will Trump get off.  The "evidence" is too compelling and, additionally, Adam Schiff will overpower Dershowitz.

This might be the funniest post I’ve seen in a long time.  😂😂😂😂😄😄

On 1/17/2020 at 11:04 AM, UT alum said:

Alum, your post reminds me of the recent trouble at the Iraqi Embassy, and the Dems that said, “Trump’s having his Benghazi”, not realizing they were implying that Obama’s Benghazi was a cluster fudge.  That’s something they’d been denying.  TDS does strange things to a person.  I hope you seek professional help...   😂😂😂😂😂😂