Silsbee 85 Hamshire-Fannett 63/FINAL

WOSgrad

Decent game by HF.  They had their competitive moments.  Every time the Tigers got a little sloppy the Horns would narrow the lead, bring it under 20.  So the breakaway never happened.

Tigers had lots and lots of turnovers, maybe trying to get a little too much out of a situation.  I guess it's just the way they are.

Sets the stage nicely for Friday.

3 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

Decent game by HF.  They had their competitive moments.  Every time the Tigers got a little sloppy the Horns would narrow the lead, bring it under 20.  So the breakaway never happened.

Tigers had lots and lots of turnovers, maybe trying to get a little too much out of a situation.  I guess it's just the way they are.

Sets the stage nicely for Friday.

Definitely too sloppy at times.  I was impressed with HF definitely a big step in the right direction from just a short time ago.   Will be a great game Friday.

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

35pts isn't overrated to me lmao and you lost by 20!!! HF still has to come to Silsbee! 

Game in Silsbee last year, 124-57.   That’s 67 points.  Don’t think it will be quite that bad.  😄😄😄😄.    Then again, I never thot PNG would beat Barbers Hill.  🤪