NetCat

Who wins?   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

2. 2. Close game?

• More than 10 points
    • Less than 10 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/2020 at 11:30 PM

30 minutes ago, NetCat said:

You think Evadale and WH both deserved the 20-30 fouls (a piece) that they were given that night? Personally I thought it was a bit excessive

Your exactly right it was extremely excessive. Not to mention the one ref was more concerned with what was going on in the stands and sidelines rather then watching they game. 3 times he was segueing with a fan and then turned and made a bad call against each team. It’s refs like this that cause issues for other refs.  I watched Evadale #2 get completely taken to the ground by WH player on a layup and his head slam of the court. Have watched to different video angles and both show all 3 refs with view to event . The player goes up for the ball and completely throws his body into Evadale player and comes down on top of him during shot and there was no foul called. One view shows one ref looking in stands pointing for fan to leave. I paid my dues and called games back in the late 80’s and early 90s but then retired from it. It was one of the most horrible games I have ever seen called. The one ref would be at one end of court and make a call on either team at the other end of the court. That was his fourth game to call and he couldn’t keep up with either team. He called 4 straight fouls against WH from the other end.

it was absolutely pathetic being speaking from an old ref.

22 minutes ago, TigerAlumni85 said:

Your exactly right it was extremely excessive. Not to mention the one ref was more concerned with what was going on in the stands and sidelines rather then watching they game. 3 times he was segueing with a fan and then turned and made a bad call against each team. It’s refs like this that cause issues for other refs.  I watched Evadale #2 get completely taken to the ground by WH player on a layup and his head slam of the court. Have watched to different video angles and both show all 3 refs with view to event . The player goes up for the ball and completely throws his body into Evadale player and comes down on top of him during shot and there was no foul called. One view shows one ref looking in stands pointing for fan to leave. I paid my dues and called games back in the late 80’s and early 90s but then retired from it. It was one of the most horrible games I have ever seen called. The one ref would be at one end of court and make a call on either team at the other end of the court. That was his fourth game to call and he couldn’t keep up with either team. He called 4 straight fouls against WH from the other end.

it was absolutely pathetic being speaking from an old ref.

It was some of the worst officiating I've seen over the years.

Don't feel like y'all were the only ones....We played in HD tonight...Fouls were 11-2 for the Home team in the 2nd Half, 2 of ours got T'd, then the AD told the visiting team to "tone it down"...geez, all anyone wanted was a fair called game. Not making excuses but Basketball officials in our division are LTA. I understand fans will complain but you can't punish the team, Is that just me? I realize they have a tough job and I appreciate them showing up but if it's a foul on one end, it should be a foul on the other....🤷‍♂️