NetCat

Who wins?   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

2. 2. Close game?

• More than 10 points
    • Less than 10 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/2020 at 11:30 PM

Going to be a close one. Evadale's #2 will still not be 100% and will not have the stitches removed from his hand yet.... How many teams has WH played that are above 3A divisions this year? Just curious to see who all they have been playing this year and what those teams records are. I know they have played High Island and Bob Hope several times and some other Christian academy.

2 minutes ago, TigerAlumni85 said:

Going to be a close one. Evadale's #2 will still not be 100% and will not have the stitches removed from his hand yet.... How many teams has WH played that are above 3A divisions this year? Just curious to see who all they have been playing this year and what those teams records are. I know they have played High Island and Bob Hope several times and some other Christian academy.

Their season schedule is posted in a pinned thread up top for all to see.

16 minutes ago, OverTheBack said:

Even if #2 for Evadale was completely healthy I'd still have it be a coin flip. If he's not then I'd pick WH at home by 10+

I agree even if he was 100% it would be a close game. Evadale going to have to have several others scoring and rebounding. Just isn't good that he will still have stitches for this game, was the point of the upper comment. Game would be a lot closer with him 100%.   

4 minutes ago, Westhardin4prez said:

I feel like West Hardin could take pretty easily. The common opponents they have West Hardin has destroyed and Evadale has lost to.

They'll probably split at home, if #2 for Evadale is healthy a month from now, and if they both take care of business should be playing a seed in game prior to bi-district.

27 minutes ago, Westhardin4prez said:

I feel like West Hardin could take pretty easily. The common opponents they have West Hardin has destroyed and Evadale has lost to.

Not sure if you're trolling, but the only common opponent I can think of that we've played has been SWLA...and I think they left from the powerhouse of a tourney that was the West Hardin Invitational?

2 minutes ago, OverTheBack said:

Not sure if you're trolling, but the only common opponent I can think of that we've played has been SWLA...and I think they left from the powerhouse of a tourney that was the West Hardin Invitational?

I might be trolling, but I remember Evadale losing to Martinsville. If I remember WH blew out Martinsville. Also if I recall correctly SWLA blew out Evadale. 

15 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You guys do realize that both teams schedules are posted here in this forum. Instead of "guessing" who played who and who won, scroll to the top of the basketball forum and actually look at the pinned yearly schedule thread.

I was actually gonna DM you about this. From the "suggestions" corner, do you think it would be possible to link the districts at the top of that page so that when you click on them it takes you directly to the part of the page where those schools schedules are?

5 minutes ago, OverTheBack said:

I was actually gonna DM you about this. From the "suggestions" corner, do you think it would be possible to link the districts at the top of that page so that when you click on them it takes you directly to the part of the page where those schools schedules are?

If you don't want to do all the scrolling, is suggest using the 'find' option on your browser.  It's a search option in a page that lets you enter the key words, which in this case is your team.  You can quickly get to what your looking for without scrolling.

But these guys out in a lot of work to have this information accessible and I doubt that there would be a link for it in the near future.  

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

If you don't want to do all the scrolling, is suggest using the 'find' option on your browser.  It's a search option in a page that lets you enter the key words, which in this case is your team.  You can quickly get to what your looking for without scrolling.

But these guys out in a lot of work to have this information accessible and I doubt that there would be a link for it in the near future.  

Thanks

1 hour ago, OverTheBack said:

Don't be so lazy....lol....do it like all the rest of us have to do.......