Warren to Ban New Home Construction if Elected

PhatMack19

On 1/13/2020 at 6:23 PM, BS Wildcats said:

These people are absolutely crazy.  Look at her eyes, she looks as crazy eyed as Schiff.  There is nothing to worry about, she got as much of a chance as a snowball in hell.  Blows my mind how people support these idiots.

Every time I hear some crazy BS one of those candidates come up with, I think that no one can top that in terms of lunacy.  Until someone else does.  I can’t figure out who is advising these people and telling them it’s a good idea to put some of this stuff out there.  I can’t imagine any of it goes over well in the so-called battleground states.  If I was Trump, I wouldn’t say anything and just have a monitor and a clicker and play one asinine video after another. 

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Every time I hear some crazy BS one of those candidates come up with, I think that no one can top that in terms of lunacy.  Until someone else does.  I can’t figure out who is advising these people and telling them it’s a good idea to put some of this stuff out there.  I can’t imagine any of it goes over well in the so-called battleground states.  If I was Trump, I wouldn’t say anything and just have a monitor and a clicker and play one asinine video after another. 

Trump just can't help himself when it comes to saying something.  He would be better off staying quite on some occasions.

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Trump just can't help himself when it comes to saying something.  He would be better off staying quite on some occasions.

Agree...I have no problem with his tweets for the most part because it's the only way he will get his accurate message out rather than having it filter through the MM.

But he often goes too far.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree...I have no problem with his tweets for the most part because it's the only way he will get his accurate message out rather than having it filter through the MM.

But he often goes too far.

I agree with you , but I think that's one of the things that I like the most about President Trump.  I love the fact that he doesn't act like a politician.  I like that he says exactly whats on his mind.  It's such a radical change from the lying, backstabbing, only do whats going to help me, screw America, life long politicians that we are used to.

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

I agree with you , but I think that's one of the things that I like the most about President Trump.  I love the fact that he doesn't act like a politician.  I like that he says exactly whats on his mind.  It's such a radical change from the lying, backstabbing, only do whats going to help me, screw America, life long politicians that we are used to.

You aren’t alone.  It would be good to have someone to monitor him when he goes way off on something but, by and large, I think more than not find it refreshing.  As I had someone tell me at breakfast this morning, he didn’t think the President’s cajones would fit on the table where we were sitting.  And I think that’s a positive for the majority of voters. 

And I will say I have to self-monitor at times when I’m critical of some of his statements.   I’ve found that in every day life, I enjoy being around people with no filter.  Like with the President, I don’t always agree with them and often don’t.  But at least I know where they stand.  I greatly prefer that to someone who tells you one thing and then goes and does the opposite.  Point being, his bluntness is so rare in politics that it was almost shocking.   So even if don’t agree with the message, the transparency of it should at least be encouraged, if not celebrated. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

And I will say I have to self-monitor at times when I’m critical of some of his statements.   I’ve found that in every day life, I enjoy being around people with no filter.  Like with the President, I don’t always agree with them and often don’t.  But at least I know where they stand.  I greatly prefer that to someone who tells you one thing and then goes and does the opposite.  Point being, his bluntness is so rare in politics that it was almost shocking.   So even if don’t agree with the message, the transparency of it should at least be encouraged, if not celebrated. 

Great point.  ✔️✔️✔️

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

Do i detect a slight shift in political predilection?

I still like to think of myself as an independent thinker.  I’m not a fan of politicians in general, which I think applies to a lot, if not most Americans.  So when one actually tells us what he is thinking, whether I agree or disagree with his thoughts, I certainly appreciate it.  The fact that “speaking one’s mind” freely and openly has been taken as taboo by a lot in Washington tells me everything I need to know about Washington.  And while I think it might benefit him to mute himself on some of his thoughts, it’s just kind of who he is.  

23 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Nail on the head