Top Five boys scorers in SE Texas high school varsity basketball

BStOG

Do anyone have an idea who are the top five scorers among S.E. Texas boys high school varsity basketball?

Also, an article mentioned Braelon Bush as the current top scorer in Silsbee Tigers history but failed to give the name of the player he surpassed. Any idea who that was?

59 minutes ago, dukescott said:

Do anyone have an idea who are the top five scorers among S.E. Texas boys high school varsity basketball?

Also, an article mentioned Braelon Bush as the current top scorer in Silsbee Tigers history but failed to give the name of the player he surpassed. Any idea who that was?

For career points Bush passed Darryl McArthur. McArthur played for Silsbee from 1983-1986. Started all four years on varsity, was a 3 time all state player and a McDonald's All American his senior year.

Bush is currently averaging 38 points a game. I am not aware of any other player in Southeast Texas that is averaging over 30 points a game.

34 minutes ago, Who That said:

I've said it from the beginning Bush is the best player in SETX. 💯

I’ve seen all of them except the young man from United and you’d have a strong argument. In his defense when I watched Hefner he wasn’t nearly 100% coming back from knee surgery. All of these kids are legit. 

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

May have slipped my mind.  Help a brotha out....

Player was just mentioned (Perkins for Leggett) and Ceasar for East Chambers.

Did not know that Perkins was averaging more than 30 though.

Also Collins for Jasper and #10 for Huffman averages more than those 4 players you listed.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Player was just mentioned (Perkins for Leggett) and Ceasar for East Chambers.

Did not know that Perkins was averaging more than 30 though.

Also Collins for Jasper and #10 for Huffman averages more than those 4 players you listed.

I did think about Ceasar, but not the other kid.  

7 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

also have to take in consideration the teams these individual s are playing against.

also the team make up for the team they play for.

Ok and what does that mean good or bad.  Leggett for instance is Class A and has played only 1 Class A school so far this year.  How do we read that.  Just curious.

7 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Bush can score points with the best of them.  But again, he have to score points like this for this team to be competitive.. 

Really don’t understand what you saying seems like you think it’s so easy to do what he is doing things that hasn’t been done in a long time I definitely don’t see any of your top guns doing it a few times let alone consistently doing it 

1 hour ago, kingjames said:

Really don’t understand what you saying seems like you think it’s so easy to do what he is doing things that hasn’t been done in a long time I definitely don’t see any of your top guns doing it a few times let alone consistently doing it 

The way he scores the ball (and it’s not exactly against cupcakes by the way) is incredible.  The fact that he does it at his size (and almost always against the opponent’s top defender) is almost unbelievable.