Dayton is interviewing

RidinTheRange

2 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Their current coach is incapable of running any offense so I can't answer that but they had lots of success with it when ran properly. Babs may not not bring that offense with him though. PREDICTION: Crueders reunite in Lumberton !!!

I honestly think he would do good there. But Is anyone sure he applied for the job. Lumberton probably has a good chance for the playoffs next couple of years. Carthage is out of our way. 

I have been a long time fan of Dayton, but I must say this is recipe for disaster. The former coach that completely ran the program into the ground was retained as AD.

So Dayton is gonna hire a HC for FB whose boss will be the guy who destroyed that same FB program? Yikes...

I hope the program starts turning back around, just not sure this dynamic is going to work. 

12 hours ago, Bronco/Cat Fan said:

Good luck to the new Head Coach. I hope he is allowed to assemble his own staff and had no preconditions on who he must keep to get the job. How can you justify keeping Nations on as AD? Dayton ISD must have plenty of money to throw around. 

He was under contract. He was going to get paid next year no matter what. 

I doubt he comes back after this year.