Trumps strategy

Big girl

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Hard to believe somebody watches Comedy Central for news.  But, I guess there are those types out there.  Shows the mentality of the liberals amongst us.

I watch Comedy Central because it is funny. The fact that they talked about Trump made it much better. I get news from multiple sources. 

55 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I watch Comedy Central because it is funny. The fact that they talked about Trump made it much better. I get news from multiple sources. 

That channel hasn't been comical since the Donald trump roast. What was funny? That he called the leader of the free world a b!+ch. Is he even a citizen or should he go back to south Africa?

Isn’t it ironic how dims care nothing about taking an innocent life but scream from the rooftops over a murdering POS American hater? They also cry for children at the border...boo hoo. Their parents put them in that situation. If my wife puts out kids through those same conditions, she could be charged with child endangerment. Maybe the border women should seek an abortion. Oh no, they want theirs because that’s like finding gold.

Ok, rant over.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Isn’t it ironic how dims care nothing about taking an innocent life but scream from the rooftops over a murdering POS American hater? They also cry for children at the border...boo hoo. Their parents put them in that situation. If my wife puts out kids through those same conditions, she could be charged with child endangerment. Maybe the border women should seek an abortion. Oh no, they want theirs because that’s like finding gold.

Ok, rant over.

I am glad that Mary and Joseph were able to seek asylum in Bethlehem. Poor Jesus would've died as an infant. I guess his parents we horrible, since they made the long journey to Bethlehem to protect him.

Joseph and Mary did not seek asylum in Bethlehem.  They went to Bethlehem per a decree of Caesar Augustus.  They had to travel to Bethlehem and register for a census.  Perhaps your question is why did Joseph, Mary, and Jesus flee to Egypt after the birth of Jesus?  According to the Bible, an angel appeared to Joseph and told him to take Mary and Jesus to Egypt to escape orders from Herod to kill all of the male infants in Judea.  I have no idea if Joseph, Mary, and Jesus entered Egypt legally, illegally, or if it mattered.  I do not know if Egypt had border protections or policies to secure its borders.  I do know that Joseph, Mary, and Jesus left Egypt and returned to Judea (Nazareth) after Herod died.  Will all of the undocumented visitors to the USA be leaving anytime soon?  Just asking for a friend.

Regarding the immigration issues facing the USA, I lean toward finding a path to citizenship for those that are here and enforcing border policies going forward.  We cannot be a society with open borders.  Too many variables regarding national security, economic stability, and sustaining the many different cultures that are vibrant in the USA.  I am not an advocate for dividing families or putting mothers and babies in jail.  Let's find a common sense way for creating a path to citizenship for those that are here, and then enforcing our borders in a sensible, lawful, and peaceable manner.

Taking out the Iranian commando terrorist was a good thing.  Iran understands one thing - force.

Peace.

24 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Joseph and Mary did not seek asylum in Bethlehem.  They went to Bethlehem per a decree of Caesar Augustus.  They had to travel to Bethlehem and register for a census.  Perhaps your question is why did Joseph, Mary, and Jesus flee to Egypt after the birth of Jesus?  According to the Bible, an angel appeared to Joseph and told him to take Mary and Jesus to Egypt to escape orders from Herod to kill all of the male infants in Judea.  I have no idea if Joseph, Mary, and Jesus entered Egypt legally, illegally, or if it mattered.  I do not know if Egypt had border protections or policies to secure its borders.  I do know that Joseph, Mary, and Jesus left Egypt and returned to Judea (Nazareth) after Herod died.  Will all of the undocumented visitors to the USA be leaving anytime soon?  Just asking for a friend.

Regarding the immigration issues facing the USA, I lean toward finding a path to citizenship for those that are here and enforcing border policies going forward.  We cannot be a society with open borders.  Too many variables regarding national security, economic stability, and sustaining the many different cultures that are vibrant in the USA.  I am not an advocate for dividing families or putting mothers and babies in jail.  Let's find a common sense way for creating a path to citizenship for those that are here, and then enforcing our borders in a sensible, lawful, and peaceable manner.

Taking out the Iranian commando terrorist was a good thing.  Iran understands one thing - force.

Peace.

Excellent

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

I am glad that Mary and Joseph were able to seek asylum in Bethlehem. Poor Jesus would've died as an infant. I guess his parents we horrible, since they made the long journey to Bethlehem to protect him.

Maybe you should read up on stuff before you talk about it? 

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

I didn't know I had been taking asylum in my house all these years every time the census guy showed up 🤣🤣🤣