The Right Move

DP#1FAN

I believe the President did the right thing in taking this guy out. Our country is going to have to start understanding that most of the world hates us. That has been going on long before this President took office.  I would rather punch first at a guy who I know is going punch me when he gets a chance. To our Brave Men and Women I pray for your safe return to our great country.

We have let our government & media become to large and accustom  to doing what ever they wanted to do for who ever they wanted. It is time for hard working Americans to stand up and let the government know what we want. You will have that chance in November. 

Where was the outrage with Bin Laden? Was it because Obama was in office when he got taken down? What about Baghdadi? He was taken out by Trump. No outrage.

Bin Laden.....leader of Al Quada (sp.).....terrorist group.....shot by US Seal....no outrage

Baghdadi.....isis leader.....terrorist group.....killed himself and several kids.....no outrage

Solemani (sp.).....2nd in command of the largest terrorist funding country in the world......killed by a US drone missile........TRUMP is trying to start a war. 

You bleeding heart crybabies are what is truly wrong with this country. Trump is redrawing the lines that were there before butt kissing Obama and his muslim brotherhood erased them. Take that to the bank.