Social Studies Comp. Cert

Rungun12

10 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Get the study guide. It covers a lot of concepts and has lots of tricky questions.

I do get frustrated at trick questions.  Where I used to work, we had to login & take safety test periodically.  We had an alarm test every Monday at 8am.  On the true/false portion, the question was, “We have an alarm test every Monday at 8pm”.   Wonder how many, like me, trying to hurry and finish, put true?   My favorite trick question, “How many of each type animal did Moses put on the Ark”?    Rarely will anyone answer it correctly. 😂😂😂

Answer as a liberal is beyond accurate if discussing the Professional Pedagogy and Responsibilities(PPR) Exam.  You should try preparing future coaches for that test and have them argue about the answers with you that you disagree with as well.  "Look do you want to be a teacher/coach or argue with me over an exam I didn't create?"   That's just one of my many go to statements when prepping people for it. 

Mometrix is a good study guide with practice test included, for exam (232) 7-12th grade or exam (118) for 4th -8th grade. There are 7 competencies and 4 domains. I would take one of the exams in the book plus one online without studying, compare the 2 tests, and look for weaknesses in domains and competencies. Study 2 hours per day for 4 to six weeks. 15 questions will be thrown away and you must make a 240 to pass in 5 tries. Good Luck. Mometrix also has a website.