WO.S at Silsbee

7 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

District game, easy win for Silsbee +32

If this were last year, you're probably right. Not gonna be the case this season.

Don't have the firepower we used to have and the roster is always changing still.

Considering WO-S has the athletes to play Silsbee though, Tigers by 10 - 12 would be more realistic.

19 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You said Silsbee would beat Bridge City in a district game by 30+. Silsbee won 80-71.

You are clueless as to what this district is about.

AggiesAreWe, you are correct I am clueless about the teams in district 22 other then Silsbee. My opinion is I don’t see any team in district 22 other then Silsbee making it to the Regional Semi in Huntsville therefore I believe The Tigers should win this district 

4 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

AggiesAreWe, you are correct I am clueless about the teams in district 22 other then Silsbee. My opinion is I don’t see any team in district 22 other then Silsbee making it to the Regional Semi in Huntsville therefore I believe The Tigers should win this district 

Don't count out HJ... Silsbee will have their hands full.. If I remember right they gave Yates a scare last year. 

5 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Saying they will win the district is one thing. Predicting they will win games by 30+ is another. Particularly since you do not know about the rest of the district and it seems you do not know this Silsbee team very well by making those kind of predictions.

I have Silsbee winning district but every game will be a battle. No blow outs.

Also, Hardin-Jefferson is very capable of winning district and making regional tourney.

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Saying they will win the district is one thing. Predicting they will win games by 30+ is another. Particularly since you do not know about the rest of the district and it seems you do not know this Silsbee team very well by making those kind of predictions.

I have Silsbee winning district but every game will be a battle. No blow outs.

Also, Hardin-Jefferson is very capable of winning district and making regional tourney.

I see a split with HJ with each team winning at home.  

The big question is can both win all the other games?  Frankly I don't think so.  Somebody is going to have a letdown somewhere along the line and that will decide the district.  And that letdown could come at the hands of any of several teams including WOS.  HJ beat WOS fairly handily back in Dec. but things change.  Teams come into their own, find that best rotation and most importantly, get lucky.

If WOS keeps this game at 10 or under it will indicate they are capable of upsetting either Silsbee or HJ at home.  

If you like not knowing how things are going to turn out then this year is going to be much better that the last 4 have been in 22 4A.